Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Another tidbit about shipping the prestos is the tape.

Something that always irked me about Nike is that they always use that distinctive white striped tape.

I’ve seen boxes from people and know it’s a Nike package off top strictly based on the tape.

Anyone in the know would know it’s nike plus based on the size and shape of the box they’d know it’s shoes.

You already got 2 pieces of information there. Pop the top and see if it’s anything good. It’s quite simple.

Dude is wildin packaging it in store andddd leaving that tape on.

tenor.gif

Bro and HE STILL PUTTING ON A SHOW. COME ON MAN.
He’s trying to pull the “not me” card when the police start to question. Also didn’t put a last name. Either he never wants return sending in case something happens with the shoes (come the **** on) or he’s ducking Incase THIS goes down

Judge me however you wanna judge me I sent the shoes . He will have the benefit of the doubt but I know what I did and I sent it.

Niner fan here. Can confirm. You're not a racist if you hold that sentiment. But he’s said more flagrantly things and I’ll leave it at that.

Dude been wildin on NT since jump.
Okay. I agree that doesn’t automatically make you racist, but if he’s talking **** and saying things that are obviously racist.. it’s a wrap.

So ViKtoR - you figured if for some reason the $700 shoes you sent get rejected and sent back. The post office will be able to contact you with info you DIDN'T supply? Seems like you didn't care if anything ever came back, matter of fact. You went out of your way to ensure if something comes back ( like some pressure ) nobody can find you. But trust, this sneaker game is smaller than you think. We run in tight circles.

Back
Top Bottom