Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Yeah I’m not sure if it was j23 or solelinks that tweeted it first
Once I saw the tweet I went straight to snkrs
For some reason it made me take a pic of myself or choose a pic
When I got in it read 81% inventory remaining
You hit,,?

Took about 10 mins to sell out... had time to tell the wife to get on a few minutes after I ordered and all sizes still available.

Damn spoofers finessed inventory and they getting it shipped to them?! Props

I'm sure majority of the pairs went to Chicago, but spoofers definitely got a big W :lol:

Wonder why Nike decided to ship. Aren't Stashes usually pick-up? Especially for something as hyped as this.

Also why is every thread with people thinking shoes are going to crash all crazy. Idiots are selling now. These are going back up in a week or so unless there's a large release. Even then it's going to be a short dip followed by a surge

Lmao so wait Nike really about to ship shoes to address not in chi for a exclusive access release for chi only

If they ship Nike a is dumb and should have shock drop them honestly. We will see if they ship tho!!!

By now it will obvious that spoofing is happing

Lmao so wait Nike really about to ship shoes to address not in chi for a exclusive access release for chi only

If they ship Nike a is dumb and should have shock drop them honestly. We will see if they ship tho!!!

I agree but its been known Nike doesn't care abt all that, as long as the sneakers are sold

It is what it is, we just gotta learn how to play the game

All Stash drops ship. Just like the yellow Fogs. As long as you had exclusive access and where "in the area" they will ship. It's a Chi exclusive but they'll ship. It'd be insanity for them to not ship to someone that's there because they do t have a Chi address. Or to try and hand out hundreds of pair at a non retail location.

From Chicago and missed out on all 3 releases smh. I keep refreshing thinking they’ll restock :lol: ... at least I was able to attempt at this 3rd release.

Congrats to my Chicago bretheren

Back
Top Bottom