Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Y'ALL GOT UNIONS 1ST!!! UNIONS!!!
209660.jpg

UNIONS!!!

Not through SNKRS!

LA has a decent amount of Tier Zero stores. And the Jordan DTLA store is money. But SNKRS rarely shows us love.

Spoofed from work. Right time right place I guess. Was expecting it to be like FoG where when I would checkout it would hit me with the Bluetooth error.

Oddly enough when I tried to log onto other accounts. They got hit with Bluetooth error.
Android and what app?

I guess I got extremely lucky
I didn’t spoof(don’t even know how)
Maybe it was a glitch but I was able to unlock and purchase from home
But it seems like others were able to do the same

How MJ got a team in Charlotte & we couldn't even get the Chill Blues or Turbo Green's as exclusives!? Those were NC/Charlotte colors. I bet NY, LA, & Chicago wanna whine about not getting those exclusively either huh? Kiss my as$, the only tier 0 store we have backdoors like anything going over $350 :rofl:. F*ck social status, I'm putting them outta business in 10-12yrs. Still haven't seen anyone win a raffle from them.

LA gets more chances at limited releases than most other cities, not including NY and Chi. True maybe not in terms of SNKR passes, but for the most part all the boutiques in LA get the hyped stuff and you get to take your chances at each boutique. The Union release was dope, everyone I know that entered won. LA has it pretty good, IMO.

I guess I got extremely lucky
I didn’t spoof(don’t even know how)
Maybe it was a glitch but I was able to unlock and purchase from home
But it seems like others were able to do the same

if you were in Chicago, you could access it. When I pulled up the stash, it said location "CHICAGO" and no specific location. They did this for the Giannis Zoom Freak 1 Coming to America, it was stashed in NYC, all you had to do was be in NYC and you could unlock.

I specifically and explicitly said SNKRS app. I know and appreciate that we get love from Tier 0 stores and whatnot.

Any way, congrats to anyone that got these MCA’s. IMO they’re amazing. Top-5 OW for me.

CF400FF2-A9F2-46A3-B242-35BD5BA8424D.png
Does anyone’s know how to fix this?! I reinstalled multiple times. This happened to me for the yellow FOGs and now this fml

Back
Top Bottom