Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

The exclusive access kept a lot of people from hitting. I think I people got access because they booked at the recreation center previously.
I booked the SNKRS pass last week and didnt get exclusive access. why would they give exclusive access to people who already copped?

Imagine a snkrs stash in North Dakota :lol:

Not but in all seriousness, LA, chi town, and nyc get the most love. It’s probably never going to change. The only cities that are on the rise as far as attention from Nike seem to be Atlanta and Miami

I can't believe that spoof worked on these. Any other time Im actually ready and its bluetooth only but not this time.

if you're ny or la complaining f*ck off. these... THINGS are like the best shoes charlotte has ever gotten.
2019-Social-Status-x-Air-Jordan-6-NRG-AJ6-PRM-Pony-Hair-Cow-Fur-Concord-3.jpg

LA got fear of gods, lebron court purples, complex con 2017 Nike literally gave the city money, cereal pack kyrie, undefeated Kobe’s, and freakin unions lol. All of that is way more than other cities aside from Chicago and New York

Let’s not forget Jordan store opening and not for resale yellows.

Spoofed from work. Right time right place I guess. Was expecting it to be like FoG where when I would checkout it would hit me with the Bluetooth error.

Oddly enough when I tried to log onto other accounts. They got hit with Bluetooth error.

Back
Top Bottom