Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

You probably see more people complaining about reselling here on NT than anywhere else because a lot of us actually collect and wear shoes. Our focus isn’t on reselling.

I know everyone resells to some extent now a days (lets be real trade bait isn’t really a thing anymore). But if you wanna talk resell, just go to Twitter or your cook group with the rest of the kids.

If reselling wasn’t a thing, half y’all wouldn’t be here. I don’t give a **** I resell all the time. I’m not in a cook group and I’m not on Twitter. I resell stuff to fund my collection and pay resell on stuff I really want that I miss out on. That’s the game now, go for everything and sell what you don’t want to buy what you really want. Every now and then you get lucky and get to buy what you really want for retail. That being said, I think most would agree that the MCA are trash that wouldn’t even get a second look at the outlet from most of us if they weren’t a limited edition collab.

If reselling wasn’t a thing, half y’all wouldn’t be here. I don’t give a **** I resell all the time. I’m not in a cook group and I’m not on Twitter. I resell stuff to fund my collection and pay resell on stuff I really want that I miss out on. That’s the game now, go for everything and sell what you don’t want to buy what you really want. Every now and then you get lucky and get to buy what you really want for retail. That being said, I think most would agree that the MCA are trash that wouldn’t even get a second look at the outlet from most of us if they weren’t a limited edition collab.

Listen, I get it. Everyone here has to resell to a certain extent now. It’s just what it’s become.

But you realize the big reason you and I have to go for everything, so you can resell and pay resale on stuff you missed for retail, is because so many people resell sneakers now. For ****s sake every kid over the age of 13 is trying to resell shoes nowadays.

It’s creating a shift from being all about having the best kicks, to having the most profitable kicks to resell. It’s becoming all about the money and not about the shoes, and I think that’s what people here in particular get annoyed by. Because a lot of us focus on the shoes themselves.

I feel like I’m a horrible reseller when I try to resell I’ll buy sneakers that brick and when I don’t ill end up with triples of sneakers that are worth 8x what they were the day before.... and I keep em.

I feel like I’m a horrible reseller when I try to resell I’ll buy sneakers that brick and when I don’t ill end up with triples of sneakers that are worth 8x what they were the day before.... and I keep em.
:rofl: I brought ovo 4’s thinking they’d go through the roof and YEET! I’m still wondering what happened with those.

Back
Top Bottom