Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Y'all complaining, but try livin' in the home of Nike HQ and Adidas HQ America and getting ZERO drops. The rarest sneakers we get are Yeezys at ONE footlocker for the WHOLE city.

Nike passes around the torch : if you live in NYC, LA, Chicago, TX, or FL. You're gonna eat. May be at dif times of the year, may be dif forms of drops. But ALL of those states EAT. So I don't wanna hear none of y'all complaining. lmao

Y'all complaining, but try livin' in the home of Nike HQ and Adidas HQ America and getting ZERO drops. The rarest sneakers we get are Yeezys at ONE footlocker for the WHOLE city.

Nike passes around the torch : if you live in NYC, LA, Chicago, TX, or FL. You're gonna eat. May be at dif times of the year, may be dif forms of drops. But ALL of those states EAT. So I don't wanna hear none of y'all complaining. lmao
:rofl: that's why i don't complain, i be like "damn think of Missouri or some ****."

Texas??? When??? Lol I live in Dallas and I know for damn sure we don’t get nun here. I don’t think I’ve heard of texas or Florida getting anything via Nike. Maybe Florida got some things bc of the boutique stores who get collabs, but even then that’s not Nike’s doing. That’s just bc the solefly or whatever has them. Def nothing from SNKRS tho. It’s nyc la and chi, even then la and ny get screwed at times.

alright so can we conclude to mobbing chicago or nah?
giphy.gif

Texas??? When??? Lol I live in Dallas and I know for damn sure we don’t get nun here. I don’t think I’ve heard of texas or Florida getting anything via Nike. Maybe Florida got some things bc of the boutique stores who get collabs, but even then that’s not Nike’s doing. That’s just bc the solefly or whatever has them. Def nothing from SNKRS tho. It’s nyc la and chi, even then la and ny get screwed at times.

Hey might be referring to the Travis releases in Houston.

I wish they would do a Sneaker Pass for hyped kicks in some middle of the nowhere states like Wyoming, Nebraska, Iowa, etc. and only do in-store pickups just so we can see how fiends would react.

Texas in general is blessed with the sheer amount of stores that sell sneakers there, and limited sneakers. We have ONE for all of Portland my dude.

Just wait till space opens too....

I wish they would do a Sneaker Pass for hyped kicks in some middle of the nowhere states like Wyoming, Nebraska, Iowa, etc. and only do in-store pickups just so we can see how fiends would react.

I think this would be so dope/funny to see. Random country a** town in Idaho or Wyoming and a STACK of limited kicks that can only be bought with a state ID. LOL !

if they did do a drop in a relatively low population city/state, you'd know that the shoes would sit for a while. Literally people would drive-in from out of state and still be able to cop. This is why Nike caters to the big cities

Would be nice but there's no retail Nike store around there, only factory stores. Meanwhile Nike Georgetown in DC is the only Nike retail store between NY and Atlanta, but never gets any 'hype' releases

Back
Top Bottom