Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

This is getting to be a joke, man. :lol:

Jordan Store here announced the 1s drop on Thursday and that they'll drop via a "ticketed system" which more than likely means a raffle. It's now 2 days before the drop date and they haven't given an official announcement or update yet.

Won 90s (offspring) and prestos both in a size 12 - not my size. But since I’ve got those already I was sure To enter as my friend who’s in London now. He’s an 11.5, lucky to be him.

Hoping I hit on a few others.

Hmm shoe I wanted and my size...tell your friend I'll gladly take the 90s off him if he wants to keep the prestos and he'll end up with the prestos for free

You have the best sneaker karma ever bigevan23 bigevan23 haha

This is getting to be a joke, man. :lol:

Jordan Store here announced the 1s drop on Thursday and that they'll drop via a "ticketed system" which more than likely means a raffle. It's now 2 days before the drop date and they haven't given an official announcement or update yet.

isn't this on the footaction RAFFLE app ???

Won 90s (offspring) and prestos both in a size 12 - not my size. But since I’ve got those already I was sure To enter as my friend who’s in London now. He’s an 11.5, lucky to be him.

Hoping I hit on a few others.

U don’t even live here and you’re getting better luck than me wtf is that about lol

Looking like I'm gonna be late to work this week lol looking like I need to hit up every store in NYC for these raffles

I got the text to confirm recent activity first one was End confirmed it as good then got my L email seconds later lmao

This is me ...
D2B12128-1CE8-43F9-B555-8974B5F0AAEC.png

Back
Top Bottom