Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

My blue laces turned out to be shorter than the black laces, but my pair turned out to be fake (or UA, whatever you wan to call it).

Hope you got yours from a certified retailer.
One of the black laces from my very authentic footpatrol pair is almost an inch shorter than the other, so maybe Nikes quality control isn't all that.

Last edited:
I wish people were consistent sellers on StockX. I always ship out the same day or the next morning. Patiently waiting my seller to ship white OW VM’s I bought 7am Friday morning

20180409_101845.jpg
Not bad in hand...
Summer beaters.

I wish people were consistent sellers on StockX. I always ship out the same day or the next morning. Patiently waiting my seller to ship white OW VM’s I bought 7am Friday morning
Couldn’t agree more. When i sell I ship out the next morning the latest. It took almost a week for the guy who sold me the Acronym Vapormax on stockx to ship them out :smh:

So if I dont ship for a week STOCKX will only charge me 15% fee and not auto cancel the sale?

One of the black laces from my very authentic footpatrol pair is almost an inch shorter than the other, so maybe Nikes quality control isn't all that.
I got my pair from SNS. I haven't unwrapped the blue laces yet so hopefully they're not shorter. When I got my Bred 11's back in 2012 one of the laces was shorter than the other, so it's a quality control issue that comes up every once in a while.

Yes they do that if there’s other pairs up there. It’s one of the few good things they do. Just happened to me as well. But if there isn’t a backup, you’re screwed.
Even though I paid $680 for the white VM’s I still feel like it’s a ok deal knowing I’m going to strike out this weekend. If they can’t fulfill hopefully they dip like the blacks have

Back
Top Bottom