Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Will most of these stores consider my wife entering from the same household but paying with a different card multiple entries?

I
Will most of these stores consider my wife entering from the same household but paying with a different card multiple entries?
I don’t ever chance it. I changed the billing address of one of my wife’s cards to my in-laws address and use their address to enter raffles/place multiple orders.

Do you work for END? You’re defending them like it’s your kin.

Relax my guy. My opinion is that their markup is high when compared to other retailers. I’m well aware people sill have a choice to pay that price. And I still will pay that markup lol. But it doesn’t change the fact that the markup is dumb.

I swear some dudes on here need to get off their high horse and take a ****ing chill pill.
It seems like more people get a W from End than any other site that does raffles. Maybe that's bc they actually put all of their stock in the raffle at a slightly higher price as opposed to backdooring half of it at much higher prices and then throwing a few pairs at retail into a raffle like some many sites do? I could be completely wrong, just a guess.

Honestly, I don't blame END. They've probably gotten tired of seeing everything they sell go straight to resale (like every release these days), and raising the price by $75 might be enough to discourage a lot of resellers from jigging their raffles, and getting the shoes in the hands of a true consumer, and puts a little more in their pocket.

They could even just be covering for the pairs they're keeping or giving away. That mark up from the other pairs will make up the difference. Could be anything. That price ain't deterring resellers or someone like me who wants to wear. No harm done on their END either way :wink:

Copped the black vapors off stock x. Couldn’t resist and I need the white pair too. Honestly I like them better than the OG pair but I never figured prestos would be $1600 plus. I should’ve bit the bullet at $900 lol

Copped the black vapors off stock x. Couldn’t resist and I need the white pair too. Honestly I like them better than the OG pair but I never figured prestos would be $1600 plus. I should’ve bit the bullet at $900 lol
My size 13 in OG VM just sold for almost $1900 yesterday. I got the presto’s at $915

My seller has through today to ship White VM’s and theyve had since Friday so I doubt they do. Good thing is one just sold for $680 so maybe StockX will be able to get me a pair. They might dip way more so it could be a blessing

End doesn't "mark" up their items they just use what conversion rate is "convenient" for the item for sale. Most hyped releases they just use the pound or euro that converts to a higher dollar. It goes without saying they are not based in the US so they don't have to give us the dollar rate but they do from time to time so we should be happy about that instead of complaining when they don't.

is VAT included in that price? Aren't US buyers excluded from that? I never win on END so just asking

End just chooses what releases they want to up charge. Also alot of EU shops just dont care and still charge VAT even though we shouldnt pay it.

@blackfrankwhite No, I definitely do not work for END. If I did, I would make serious changes to their raffles so people submitting 500-1000 entries would all take L's. :lol: At least SNS has figured out how to hold a proper raffle in 2018.

Sorry that you feel im on a "high horse". There is a block feature on here if you disagree with my posts & opinions. Feel free to use it.

End doesn't "mark" up their items they just use what conversion rate is "convenient" for the item for sale. Most hyped releases they just use the pound or euro that converts to a higher dollar. It goes without saying they are not based in the US so they don't have to give us the dollar rate but they do from time to time so we should be happy about that instead of complaining when they don't.
Nah it’s marked up, the price is £209 for the UK which converts to around 295 USD but they’re charging like $325

The only END raffle I ever "won" was for the Tinkers @ $300. That's pretty much resell price right now.

Luckily I love my pair so I'm not tripping, but it definitely is a bad look when virtually every other retailer can charge MSRP and you're charging $80 above.

so this is going to make me look like a shoe addict

giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom