Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

I got the text to confirm recent activity first one was End confirmed it as good then got my L email seconds later lmao

This is me ...
D2B12128-1CE8-43F9-B555-8974B5F0AAEC.png
yea next time you should do paypal via END raffles or maybe notify your CC company that there might be possible transactions from END in the near future.. sorry for your loss

Won 90s (offspring) and prestos both in a size 12 - not my size. But since I’ve got those already I was sure To enter as my friend who’s in London now. He’s an 11.5, lucky to be him.

Hoping I hit on a few others.

Talk about a winning streak. Congrats and salute.

isn't this on the footaction RAFFLE app ???

Originally it was. On Sunday afternoon Footaction announced its a raffle via the app w/o no common sense to know that A) Canadians don't have access to the Footaction app and B) Even though there's a work around to get app (if you know how to do it) once you're on it only Chicago comes up not Toronto.

Footaction I guess realized the stupidity on their end, and the Jordan Brand store here started announcing to people who walked in or called that it was FCFS. Less than an hour later, Footaction deleted and uploaded a new IG post changing the process again stating in Toronto they will drop via a "ticketed system." This all happened within the span of 2 hours. From the looks of it Footaction (who runs the JB store here) and the Jordan Brand store aren't on the same page communication and decisions wise.

yea next time you should do paypal via END raffles or maybe notify your CC company that there might be possible transactions from END in the near future.. sorry for your loss

First time this has happened I normally use pp or a credit card...oh well gotta take that L and move on

Plenty more raffles not seen anything from Nike, DSM, FP, SNS or Offspring in my inbox yet

First time this has happened I normally use pp or a credit card...oh well gotta take that L and move on

Plenty more raffles not seen anything from Nike, DSM, FP, SNS or Offspring in my inbox yet
good luck man, hope u get some redemption lol

hit another pair from shinzo...blazer - not my size but my boy is cleaning up...presto/blazer/90 all his size.

Back
Top Bottom