Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Off white blazers went down to $670 earlier today on StockX. Is it a good time to buy now or do you guys think resale will go down more later?

Messaged another seller on eBay for about the same price and he said he's picking it up from END on Thursday. Also not feeling comfortable purchasing from eBay. Was thinking it'll drop more when people actually have it in hand on Thursday.

There's seriously no raffle or anything here in the Bay Area, Ca. :angry::angry:

Off white blazers went down to $670 earlier today on StockX. Is it a good time to buy now or do you guys think resale go down more later?

Messaged another seller on eBay for about the same price and he said he's picking it up from END on Thursday. Was thinking it'll drop more when people actually have it in hand on Thursday.

There's seriously no raffle or anything here in the Bay Area, Ca. :angry::angry:

you should wait til people get pairs in hand price will drop some more...theres a flood coming...

Off white blazers went down to $670 earlier today on StockX. Is it a good time to buy now or do you guys think resale go down more later?

Messaged another seller on eBay for about the same price and he said he's picking it up from END on Thursday. Was thinking it'll drop more when people actually have it in hand on Thursday.

HOLD OFF, they will be 400 by december, too much heat is releasing.

Need U.S. info to sign-up and ID. I'm in Canada. If I was allowed to enter and won I would've done the quick flight to NYC and take the train up.

Ha I entered HAVEN raffles. Flights about $250 RT from NY. If I hit on one or both, a day trip would be better than resale. Hopefully I hit on one of the stateside raffles closer to NY.

The price is going to keep dropping, once everyone gets their pairs in-hand and pending an official nike release you might want to wait.

HOLD OFF, they will be 400 by december, too much heat is releasing.

The price is going to keep dropping, once everyone gets their pairs in-hand and pending an official nike release you might want to wait.
Hope so!! been waiting for a while now haha. Almost purchased them two days ago for about $800 on StockX but knew END was notifying people today on their raffle.

I entered the raffle in Philly UBIQ...question is whether I make it back with or without sneakers if I win.

Ha I entered HAVEN raffles. Flights about $250 RT from NY. If I hit on one or both, a day trip would be better than resale. Hopefully I hit on one of the stateside raffles closer to NY.

You need to be a Canadian resident to win per their page.

Coordinating raffles with friends that live all over the country
n5X4.gif

RSVP Gallery posted their instore raffle. I called and you get 1 raffle ticket for every $40 you spend.

They are the worst, not to mention most of their pairs are already backdoored anyway.

Back
Top Bottom