Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

I hit the Patta raffle for the AJ1ssss. Guess I am booking my flight. I've been meaning to visit a buddy in London, even tho I just got back from 2 vacations over this past month..

So many people hitting raffles overseas. Just give me the sense that we might have douchebag boutique owners here in the states.

yup people r waiting on line for the raffle i see people plan on camping out already this is insane.. i rather be at work and makes those $$ then freezing my *** in the cold just to try to get a raffle ticket and not guarantee a pair. By the time 12PM hit 100 more re sellers will end up popping out with their peeps holding a spot for them in the beginning of the line anyway
Oh well. We'll see. I'm going with my friends over there nonetheless. Are you sure you weren't at the Pigeons drop :rofl:

Oh well. We'll see. I'm going with my friends over there nonetheless. Are you sure you weren't at the Pigeons drop :rofl:

nah i'm sure it for cnpt.. maybe people thought something will happen today so they line up no matter what LOL u never kno.. it worth to give it a try best of luck

hit another 90 at patta...fml. 2 x 90, 1 blazer and 1 presto. I should be happy (i realize how lucky it is) but i really just wanted the zoom fly and the 97 from the overseas efforts.

hit another 90 at patta...fml. 2 x 90, 1 blazer and 1 presto. I should be happy (i realize how lucky it is) but i really just wanted the zoom fly and the 97 from the overseas efforts.

You need to go and buy a lotto ticket like right now.

4 wins:stoneface: You gotta be kidding me........

The Ls keep coming for me. I think Im gonna pull a Lil B and wear the same vans forever until I win a raffle.

Concepts can suck one, no love for Boston. Never forget where you came from!

mase-gif.gif

Blends out here doing a raffle..same day with the draw being immediate...idk if i want to line up for a raffle..

hmm.. so raffle window between 8-9..draw @ 915...
maybe ill show up at 745 for the raffle and assuming they dont run out of raffle tickets my chances are just as good as someone whos been camping all night... for a raffle ticket...

Stopped by at Bait on Melrose and got a raffle ticket. I forgot my girlfriend forgot and left her ID with me over the weekend, I could have asked for another entry. Wonder if they would have given it...

Last edited:
All the French raffles coming in now. Star cow, broken arm, Colette, Shinzo. Wonder if there’s more w out there or it’s just the formality of the ones that didn’t win

Back
Top Bottom