Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

I just got my WCS pairs in and the following may have been mentioned (if it didn't ive been gone for a minute and i apologize). so they all have different production dates (the 90s i got from wall st have a different date tahn the WCS 90s, the gray material is much rougher on the WCS pairs, and the off white lable print is much bolder) The zoom flys & the blazers also have different production date than from DSM.

Is it a known thing that for the first 5 there was different production dates and there are subtle differences?
Got mine too and I’ll check the production date when I get home. Anyone know where he gets these from ?

50% stack

589F059D-C0FB-4F00-853D-63824E1BB901.jpeg

Nike qc is still suspect so you should be fine. My extra pair of blazers come in tomorrow from wcs. Hope all the laces are in the package.

I really need a size swap from a 13 to a 14 on my zoom flys but I have no idea what's the best way to go about finding one because it seems that size 14s are rare pairs and it looks like I'm going to need to pay up if I try to do it online :smh:

97s from WCS came in and mostly everything checks out from that post @jjlincoln15 made except the insoles are glued all the way down. I pulled one up and the glue is very sticky too.

also the tags say they're made in Vietnam. anybody else's not made in china?

the bottom half of the blazers looks like high top converse...
should i try my moonrock yeezy ds for prestos? hmm decision decisions

the bottom half of the blazers looks like high top converse...
should i try my moonrock yeezy ds for prestos? hmm decision decisions

I think the toebox looks just like jack purcells. That’s all part of the allure imo

I think it would be better to sell the moonrocks rather than trade. You’ll end up with extra cash along with prestos.

My 97s from NDC say made in Vietnam, you're good.
interesting, thank youu

do you mind checking if your insole glue looks like this? thought this was strange too since most nikes have the diagonal glue lines

97s on left, AJ1 on right
20171206_221046.jpg

Curious. Bar vapormax, which out of the 9 you guys feel is pretty comfortable?
I'm liking the zooms and hyperdunks a lot. But paying that much for kicks that aren't close to comfort like boost kind of holding me back a bit:frown:

Curious. Bar vapormax, which out of the 9 you guys feel is pretty comfortable?
I'm liking the zooms and hyperdunks a lot. But paying that much for kicks that aren't close to comfort like boost kind of holding me back a bit:frown:

Midas whale just buy Hoka's and save yourself the trouble.

Midas whale?

Anyway, just a genuine question. No hate. From where im from, there are no zoom flys and hyperdunks to try on. So just wanted to know how comfy they are.
I have seen some review videos and pretty positive from that. Now to shift some things around so i can hopefully get them:smile:

zoomfly's are a bit uncomfortable unless you get use to the sole and sized correctly. just my personal experience.

If you know what to look for with what you're buying there's 0 reason to worry. Not to mention you pay with PayPal so you're protected from fake items.

Grailed is just doing exactly what GOAT and Stock X did, segmenting a market that exists on eBay, providing lower seller rates and better experience for consumers due to a smaller hands on business feel rather than a big beast in eBay.
be careful, lot of scam on grailed, paying with paypal doesnt mean full protection, and need to be aware that seller will usually ask if you have email to further discuss then outside of grailed will let you know you have to make payment through paypal but as friend and family...all payment as friend and family are not protected by paypal and seller will never send anything.

Back
Top Bottom