Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

SO ****ing pissed
I'm a teacher so I can't be near my phone when I'm giving lessons.
The bell rings, I check my phone, and all sold out

3rd day of my internship and I miss this because of it :angry: not the worst problem to have tho lol

0BF17DC1-4D7A-440B-856A-931C85CD4C81.png

I got an order confirmation and still shows up on both apps under purchases. I got a charge on my bank but now its disappeared, nike better not do me with a cancellation.

I like how it was a random drop but I also don't because it's not fair for certain people that just can't be on their phone all day. I only saw the notification because I took a late lunch by chance today. So I am wondering what would you guys recommend in terms of fighting bots/resellers is the best way to make it an even playing field for everyone?

I like how it was a random drop but I also don't because it's not fair for certain people that just can't be on their phone all day. I only saw the notification because I took a late lunch by chance today. So I am wondering what would you guys recommend in terms of fighting bots/resellers is the best way to make it an even playing field for everyone?

it's just luck. bots definitely ate, but since the shoes are limited, most will take L's. I got a fat L today, but at least it felt somewhat fair, unlike saturday morning releases.

Back
Top Bottom