Nike x Sacai Collaboration Thread -SACAI X NIKE MAGMASCAPE PACK

WOOO WOOO just checked snkrs on desktop and it has the yellow and red blazers as puchased. Wish I got the red waffles but I like these too.

it's sad knowing a lot of these pairs will go on the feet of dudes wearing some abercrombie camo shorts and 2xl white tees. this definitely isn't a shoe that anyone can pull off like a jordan 1 or something like that.

with that being said stockx here i come again.

that's what i hate, how terribly people dress when they wear these shoes ... like ***** with ya matching newport "vintage" shirt & your green camo shorts.

0EB4BA3D-2E27-4DD0-99C7-8036FB0A614E.jpeg
2B46B6DF-76CE-463B-8CD2-B5B090774822.jpeg
F078C983-4CE7-41FF-97E6-365A4D117F05.jpeg
Put a towel down, that's what I do.

Hahah
They need to make a hype beast version of this

at that point, I'd just keep some slides under my seat and switch to the sneakers when I get out the car. I always keep slides for long drives anyway

I’m ok with the L on today’s waffles. Now that black and white pair I’ve seen floating around. They will be had.

Welp didn't hit on anything. Not surprised. I’ve never hit on the app. This is crazy. Glad I trusted my gut to cop from stockx when prices dropped.

Wow nikelab mercer booted blazer pickups outta the line saying pickup is tmrw WTF?!

Back
Top Bottom