Nike x Tom Sachs Collab

Best chance to cop will be either Nikecraft or NDC?

Sorry if it's a dumb question but information is scarce on this release it seems like

. Idk what date this would be, but it would not be the 7th or the 13th. (This is on the nikecraft website and there's a gif of the shoes which just glitches of the model)

What's this business I hear about 7/7 being a release date as well?
They changed the date for some reason, set to release in the mid of July, maybe 13/7 or 20/7

I mean NikeLab account release, not on Nikecraft.com

Last edited:
One of the previous locked segments is open if nobody has noticed. It's a mini Lunar landing game. 

I've tried playing it but can't figure out the controls
laugh.gif

Anyone have any instructions?
You click the screen with your mouse or trackpad. Use your arrow keys to control the direction of the ship and the acceleration. You have a limited fuel amount at the bottom left of the screen. 

Last edited:
You click the screen with your mouse or trackpad. Use your arrow keys to control the direction of the ship and the acceleration. You have a limited fuel amount at the bottom left of the screen. 
The acceleration doesn't work no matter what I press
I can spin the ship all I want but I can't get it to use any fuel

The acceleration doesn't work no matter what I press
I can spin the ship all I want but I can't get it to use any fuel
For me on my macbook pro, its the "^ up" key. Use it sparingly. Taping it is more useful than holding it down at times to conserve fuel. Also having the ship pointed in certain directions can help control the descent.

Last edited:
I was referring to in-store releases and other websites. E.g., which Nikelabs are getting these?
Oh no it wasn't a dig at you my man, it was a dig at the people that got mad at him for posting the date that had a countdown on the website.

I'm not sure of any in-store releases but I did see somewhere that Nike will release more info soon on the release of these

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom