Nike Zoom Flight 95 detail pics: buying/trading/selling = BANNED

Just got my black/zest pair in today. They're NICE.

The faded pods aren't too gradual, but from away it still looks great. The heel and forefoot Zoom is pretty responsive, and even though the OG wasn'tactually all that comfortable, these feel good enough.

The leather along the rand is also way better than I expected.

Colorway wise....Carbon and Black/Zest of course are hitting, and the Obsidian/Orange QS....but the Original White/navy/red (YES!
happy.gif
) are also releasing inJuly or so I think. There's also a few other talked about colorways but I don't know for certain if they're still droppin.

Originally Posted by B1LLY HOYLE

Just got my black/zest pair in today. They're NICE.

The faded pods aren't too gradual, but from away it still looks great. The heel and forefoot Zoom is pretty responsive, and even though the OG wasn't actually all that comfortable, these feel good enough.

The leather along the rand is also way better than I expected.

Colorway wise....Carbon and Black/Zest of course are hitting, and the Obsidian/Orange QS....but the Original White/navy/red (YES!
happy.gif
) are also releasing in July or so I think. There's also a few other talked about colorways but I don't know for certain if they're still droppin.

Thats great news. I am still hoping for the White/Red Colorway. The other colorway I like was the white/green, but doubt they would release it.

Got my Blk/wht ZF95 in the PI, I haven't bought two pair since the Mars IV.......shoes are sweet but the fit is a little tight around the ankle...

^^A lot of heat in that picture...ZF95's, Concord XI's, Air Shake Ndstrukt's, and Air Max Uptempo's...

^ you saved that pic from when i posted it awhile back or you just had it too?

Either way......AMAZING heat in there.

While I already have a pair of White/Obsidian/Reds, if you're right about them being released in the summer, I'll be buying 2 pairs of those too!

Awesome pictures there guys...when I was in college, I literally had every pair of shoes that was in that CHI/MIA picture...ah, the good old days...

coppin the black/zest today, i guess off pys, only place i see them and im waitin for the 29th for the white/ and greys

Anyone know when the carbon fiber 95s are dropping in the Phoenix area? Thanks in advance.

anyone know where i can get a size 13 or 12 for 140 everywhere is sold out, and will the black and zest hit stores?

Originally Posted by jblackcat13

smh.gif
at me still not getting a pair of either 95s or 96s yet.
Anyways I wish I could get this pair....
el65xd.jpg

If I'm not mistaken, those are the white/navy/red pair that Billy said would be coming out in July...

Does anyone have a better/close up pic of the white/navy/red pair?

I can't find one.

Thanks in advance.

Originally Posted by bak ymmij

Does anyone have a better/close up pic of the white/navy/red pair?

I can't find one.

Thanks in advance.

I could take pics of mine if you want...they're not Deadstock, but they're still in good shape.

HATE to sound like a chick but im gettin pissed,,, I cant find where to order the White/black ones at all.. tried lookin of allsites accept SOLESTOP cause I aint paying $200.00 for em... does anyone know if they will be GR soon?

they're droppin mid feb. will be a GR so just chill out and youll more than likely get your pair

Here you go...my OG White/Navy/Reds...I think they've held up well since 1995. 56k...keep waiting.
laugh.gif

2qu6tkg.jpg
2jd43d1.jpg
2hobj86.jpg
xfu791.jpg
1to51t.jpg

Back
Top Bottom