Nike Zoom Flight 95 detail pics: buying/trading/selling = BANNED

Just when I thought i was finished, sucked right back in. Yo Nick, whats going bro. How is the college life treatin yeah. Long time no see. Glad to seeu got your pair.

^ my man Les!

I'm actually all graduated now and living in Portland.

Glad to see you come back for these!

I'll be looking forward to seeing you late 08/early 09 again when the Jumpman Pro comes back out...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

B1LLY HOYLE wrote:
^ my man Les!

I'll be looking forward to seeing you late 08/early 09 again when the Jumpman Pro comes back out...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Hahahahahah! No doubt, I love them shoes too. I need to stop comin back to this forum and maybe I'll actually stop. Congrats on the graduation, I didntrealize that its been that long. I remember when we was woopin on dudes at the park and you were talking bout just leaving to school. Nice to see someOG's still holdin it down. Looks like you got your game on point with these so if you got any info on these, hit me up at FLiPinoy9oNe6@gmail.com.

I can not wait to have a pair of these in my hands. This was the shoe that got me into Nikes. I remember staring at the adds in SI for kids for hours andbegging anyone to buy these for me. When I finally got some cash for my birthday, I took a Jason Kidd card around from store to store asking employees if theystill had any in stock but never found any. I need the carbon fiber colorway, the mavs colorway, and the white red colorway that Brent Barry won the Slam Dunkcontest in.

eastbay pissed me off so much with the way they handled these..................i am now gonna take the money and buy some kobe lites from china...
laugh.gif

I just checked my bank account online and noticed that Eastbay recently put a charge on my account tonight, after backordering these early last month. Doesthat mean they are shipping out already? Sweet!

And why are folks complaining about the way Eastbay handled these? The rep I spoke to couldn't have been more pleasant, honestly! He even manually overrodethe system to give me the 20% off coupon. Maybe I just got lucky.

It seems like we have been waiting a long time for these. Any word of these hitting your local Footlockers, Champ's, or Finishlines??? Thanks NT.

[table][tr][td]NIKE AIR ZOOM FLIGHT PREMIUM[/td] [td]17810011 09.5[/td] [td]129.99[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]1 UNIT(S) READY TO SHIP[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Product Total:[/td] [td]129.99[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Taxes:[/td] [td]0.00[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Misc:[/td] [td]0.00[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Shipping:[/td] [td]6.99[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Order Subtotal:[/td] [td]110.98[/td] [/tr][/table]
happy.gif

I just hung up with Eastbay. The girl said they would ship Thursday or Friday. Hope this info is correct, you know how they can be on these releases.

my eastbay status has officially changed to SHIPPED - tracking # is available as well

Finally eastbay came through with theses shoes. I can't wit to get them in about a week or so. Anyword if any stores are getting there shipments in yet.Specifically in the Portland OR area.

Originally Posted by create24chaos

B1LLY HOYLE wrote:
^ my man Les!

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Hahahahahah! No doubt, I love them shoes too. I need to stop comin back to this forum and maybe I'll actually stop. Congrats on the graduation, I didnt realize that its been that long. I remember when we was woopin on dudes at the park and you were talking bout just leaving to school. Nice to see some OG's still holdin it down. Looks like you got your game on point with these so if you got any info on these, hit me up at FLiPinoy9oNe6@gmail.com.

Les whats going on? Don't you hate how you always get sucked back in? It's like the Penny Foams all over again.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

i hope everybody at eastbay gets the clap

laugh.gif
You wouldn't wish a STD on a whole company would you Noble?What happened with you and Eastbay?

And who was that generous Niketalker who helped everyone get them for $110 shipped?
wink.gif

I need to call in a favor with help on a pair of Chlorophyll's in a size 12 please.
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom