Nike Zoom Flight 95 detail pics: buying/trading/selling = BANNED

Originally Posted by thebigfish22

I just checked my bank account online and noticed that Eastbay recently put a charge on my account tonight, after backordering these early last month. Does that mean they are shipping out already? Sweet!

And why are folks complaining about the way Eastbay handled these? The rep I spoke to couldn't have been more pleasant, honestly! He even manually overrode the system to give me the 20% off coupon. Maybe I just got lucky.
Shipment has been confirmed. For those of you who are acting all salty towards Eastbay, you know the saying...

"He who hesitates masturbates!"

ship1.jpg

If Eastbay have received their pairs then that would mean that stores should be receiving their shipments very soon. I may have to stop unpacking at the newhome for a minute this weekend and slide to the mall for a second.

Originally Posted by 3thaman

Originally Posted by NobleKane

i hope everybody at eastbay gets the clap

laugh.gif
You wouldn't wish a STD on a whole company would you Noble? What happened with you and Eastbay?

And who was that generous Niketalker who helped everyone get them for $110 shipped?
wink.gif

I need to call in a favor with help on a pair of Chlorophyll's in a size 12 please.
happy.gif
i tried to use said discount and they wouldnt let me. said they will no longer be letting people use discounts on back ordered items.

For those of you who are acting all salty towards Eastbay, you know the saying...
i hope your pair fallls apart on you and you crack an ankle...

I ordered mine on the 28th of Dec. and finally Eastbay has sent me an email confirmation of them shipping. Aaaaaaaaall the way from Wisconsiiiiiiiiiiiiin......ZOOM......FLIGHT.........95ssss!!!!

i hope your pair fallls apart on you and you crack an ankle...
roll.gif

Your going to walk out in front of a moving vehicle staring at someone's fresh Zoom's! j/k

My pair got shipped today. Thank god..oh and i got 'em for 90.99
wink.gif
..thanks eastbay! can't wait to get 'em in person..should have 'em beforevalentines day!

BIG UPS to our fellow NT'er who dropped the info on pre-ordering them back in Dec. with the discount code! Man, if we could do this with all releases!! Itoo received my shipment confirmation and should be at my door by the 11th!
peace

received my shipping confirmation and yes thanks to the fellow NT'r to posted the code

just got my comfired email and they gave me a tracking number and i try ups and fedex but the number didnt work so does anyone know what shipping companyeastbay uses?

thanks

Originally Posted by RunningFishy

How would I order these on eastbay? I don't see them.

Call Eastbay and give them this product number 17810011.

Don't forget the 20% off code as well LKS17CCB

Originally Posted by poloman1211

just got my comfired email and they gave me a tracking number and i try ups and fedex but the number didnt work so does anyone know what shipping company eastbay uses?

thanks
If you check your confirmation email from Eastbay, they give you the tracking number which is also a link to FedEx tracking services as well. Click onthat and it should take you straigh to your tracking. If you copy and pasted it right away, FedEx may not have sorted it out yet, but Eastbay has it set up tobe shipped.

Niketalk,

I called Eastbay this morning and ordered my pair. They still had about 80+ pairs in my size so obviously no one has caught on to the fact that you can buythem from them. The guy on the phone didn't even know about them, I had to talk to his supervisor. Anyways, the shoes are In-Stock and ready to ship. Just call 1-800-826-2205 and give them this product number 17810011. Also thanks to bak ymmj, "Don't forget the 20% off code as well LKS17CCB"!

You're good to go!!!

grin.gif

^ No problem

As coma said the 20% should work now since they are no longer on backorder and now in-stock.

Back
Top Bottom