Nike Zoom Flight 95 detail pics: buying/trading/selling = BANNED

Mine should be here later on today via USPS. Props to Eastbay for letting me B.O. my sz 14 a few weeks ago
pimp.gif

Looks like my arrival date has been pushed back from today to Thursday
mad.gif
...Can't wait!
peace

^^^^poosht they should have them by friday well at least thats what the person at shiekh told me well hopes this helps and cant wait to copp them those are oneof my grails

for everybody in the VA/DC/MD area. zoom flight 95's have hit the Springfield mall footlocker, they arrived yesterday and are now ready to be bought. peace

After readin' about all of y'all orderin' these, I decided to jump on it too...especially when I saw that "mjshoefanatic" got a sz14, cuzI wear the same size.

I called Eastbay 2day, and was able to get the 20% off discount too. It wasn't even much of a hassle. Dude put me on hold while he talked to his supervisorabout it, and I guess he ok'd it...surprised the hell outta me.

I've been waitin' on these since the 7th grade!

i just got these today and i love em. i was never able to get them in 6th grade and i can't wait to play in them.

any bay area sightings yet?!? can't wait to cop these... depending on how they feel, might have to cop 2...

Originally Posted by jhemp15

After readin' about all of y'all orderin' these, I decided to jump on it too...especially when I saw that "mjshoefanatic" got a sz14, cuz I wear the same size.

I called Eastbay 2day, and was able to get the 20% off discount too. It wasn't even much of a hassle. Dude put me on hold while he talked to his supervisor about it, and I guess he ok'd it...surprised the hell outta me.

I've been waitin' on these since the 7th grade!

lucky you. i wear sz 14 too and have been told no 3x .i think flint got us all blacklisted....lol

got it for 95 with tax with ftl 30% off discount. word to your mother. eastbay what? stop playing.

Originally Posted by slefly

got it for 95 with tax with ftl 30% off discount. word to your mother. eastbay what? stop playing.

LIKE OHHH MYY GAWWD, YOU ARE LIKE SOoOoOoO KEWL!

Seriously, can I have your autograph!? I mean, you just made me feel completely inferior. What else did you get with that discount cool guy? Oh my, I can'twait until you let me know! HeHeHe. Word to your father!

eyes.gif

are there any sightings in la yet?? like niketown la or something? and are there any printable footlocker coupons? I know finiskline has a $10 off but thatsnot much...

LIKE OHHH MYY GAWWD, YOU ARE LIKE SOoOoOoO KEWL! Seriously, can I have your autograph!? I mean, you just made me feel completely inferior. What else did youget with that discount cool guy? Oh my, I can't wait until you let me know! HeHeHe. Word to your father!

you can have my autograph and some of deez too.

Originally Posted by slefly

LIKE OHHH MYY GAWWD, YOU ARE LIKE SOoOoOoO KEWL! Seriously, can I have your autograph!? I mean, you just made me feel completely inferior. What else did you get with that discount cool guy? Oh my, I can't wait until you let me know! HeHeHe. Word to your father!

you can have my autograph and some of deez too.
Wow, thats original. What else out of the bag of lame are you gonna pull out on Mr. Cool?

alright, these are up on eastbay right now, but how come it says "This item is currently excluded from any $ off or % off discounts"

I guess NT ordered too many pairs.. LOL

Back
Top Bottom