Nike Zoom Flight 95 detail pics: buying/trading/selling = BANNED

why are these exlcuded from discounts but the zoom flight 96s arent??
roll.gif

eastbay is wack for that....i can't believe they exlcuded these. way to go NT! OD'd in the beginning and now they're like noooo nooooo nooo

Does anyone else feel like they could have gone a half-size up? To me, they fit pretty "true" but I wouldn't mind just a little more room. I weara 10.5 trainers and runners but a 10 for everything else. I might have to try and find a 10.5 to try on.

Man, ive called Footlocker and Finishline around here and they act like they have no idea what im talkin about. Guess imma just have to go to the mall tomorrow

Originally Posted by demonbasketball04

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

Not to sound like a fool (even though I am one) this is a "definite two-cop"
I'm hoping I can get a second pair for dirt cheap in a few months..

You should be able to. I'm thinkin about waiting on these now. I was in FL the other day and saw the 96s on sale. Cats here in Chi are not reallybig on kicks like these. Most of the time cats either have on 1s or Js when it comes 2 sneakers.

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

Originally Posted by demonbasketball04

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

Not to sound like a fool (even though I am one) this is a "definite two-cop"
I'm hoping I can get a second pair for dirt cheap in a few months..

You should be able to. I'm thinkin about waiting on these now. I was in FL the other day and saw the 96s on sale. Cats here in Chi are not really big on kicks like these. Most of the time cats either have on 1s or Js when it comes 2 sneakers.

That's how it is around AZ as well. There's still some stores with near FSR's of CB 34's, as well as the 96's. A second pair to ball inwould be dope.

Does anyone know where i can get a discount coupon for these? Eastbay, Finishline, Footlocker, etc? Can anyone hook me up?

Just got back from Champs at Northgate Mall in the Bay Area, copped 2 pairs of the 95's...these things are absolutely perfect... speechless! Amazingquality, NIKE gets my applause on this one!

someone want to help me out and post the SKU on the shoe that or the UPC on the inside of the Tongue?

don23lucia ....

UPC is 00826215473540

I managed to get these on eastbay with the discount when they were on backorder ... thanks to info on NT of course :pimp:

they hit the door today :pimp:

just a question..never held or seen one in person (smh to myself)...but is that real carbon fiber on the side??

My footlocker is getting 54 pairs each of the 95s and the 96's either tomorrow or on Monday, it showed up on our manifest.

Mine finally came.

As stated, a damn near flawless retro. Good job, Nike. Hopefully, they keep it up. **crosses fingers**

for all the bay area folks looking to get these... i just got my pair from my local champs here in san leandro at bayfair mall... i'm sure other champsaround the eastbay area should have them now too...

i would cop this if i could but gotta go with the 23's 1st, i want theese might just wait it out.

Originally Posted by tha2one

i would cop this if i could but gotta go with the 23's 1st, i want theese might just wait it out.

co-sign

i havnt bought a new jordan release in age but i gotta go with 23 stealths over these first.

Back
Top Bottom