Nike Zoom Flight 95 detail pics: buying/trading/selling = BANNED

Originally Posted by superblyTRIFE

Originally Posted by create24chaos

Kinda on the fence on whether I want to place an order on line or go thru retail stores. I think theres gonna be a market flood on these for some reason. Talked to quit a few stores today and they are getting major shippments on them.
Word. As badly as I want these N-O-W, I've learned my lesson with retro basketball kicks besides J's. Just wait it out, and you WILL be able to get these with a nice discount. The ZF96s? Sitting on shelves around here--nobody is buyin' those up. Same with the Air Force Max and every other 90's basketball shoe. Maybe it all boils down to your location, but around here all I gotta do is be patient.

it boils down to the price. why nike puts these retros at a $130 price tag when they know nobody but die hard fans are gonna buy them is a mystery to me.

they did it to the max tempos, they did it to the bakins, and now these. hell even the penny 1 went on sale... and the red penny 1 are still available now...

they think they are jordan brand(the new fubu)

Got mine from Eastbay yesterday. Huge thanks to the dude who posted the backorder info with the code.
getattachmentxy3.jpg

man, i'm really jealous of those of you that got yours already... i'm waiting for them to drop in stores! any word yet on what day they drop in thebay?!? i can't wait! like for most of us here, junior high all over again!!!

They fit true to size I suppose. I'm a 9.5-10 in Jordans (9.5 in XI's and 10 in III's and IV's) and I went with a 10 in these and they fitfine. Not too loose, not too snug.

Got em!

Big up to Eastbay

Big ups to the homie who posted the SKU

Big ups to the Eastbay Rep who overrode the price with a discount

and Big ups to Postman who was like, damn those are nice!

Ditto...got mine this AM...and I am definitely getting another pair. These are DOPE!

Originally Posted by mattfoley7

any pics bigfish22? the more the merrier.
I would but I got a final I have to turn in tonight. They are every bit as advertised though. And I do strongly recommend you check out the links tothe wallpapers on the very first post of this thread. Those should be all the pics anyone needs to judge these on, but personally they do this shoe no justice.GET SOME! of these for yourself

Originally Posted by renegade34474

Originally Posted by stresseddesserts

Originally Posted by thebigfish22

Got em! and Big ups to Postman who was like, damn those are nice!
your postman chilled and waited for you to open up the package?

laugh.gif
... thats exactly was i was thinking
Yeah that's right. Dude is real cool. He knows my name and everything. He's tight like that. Maybe that's why I got mines already and allsyou can do is read about people gettin theirs. Maybe if more of you were nice to your public servicemen, you would actually get some service around here. Andby the way, Southern Cali delivered Saturday morning.

Eastbay SKU is: 17810011

I just called and was able to place my order over the phone.Cant wait to get my size 10.5

Also none of the current eastbay coupon codes would go through either the $20 off or 20% off entire code.Customer service lady on the phone though gave me freeshipping though.

These also come up in eastbay's system as the NIKE AIR ZOOM FLIGHT 95 PREMIUM black/white.

just checked the tracking number and it is schedule for 2/12/08 cant wait !

anyone in nor-cal getting them earlier?

haha.. na Nobel Kane... I think you might just be digging a little to deep on this one.. Most likely not intentional hate.. just misinformed employees

Just copped from eastbay 110 shipped.......lady wasnt too nice but forced the 20 percent code through for me...........def a hot shoe!
Thanks to all that posted sku and discounts

Back
Top Bottom