Nike Zoom Flight 95 detail pics: buying/trading/selling = BANNED

^^^^
Here you go.

abernja wrote:

Not sure if these were posted yet, but it's the blk/zest ones.

200811577465033.jpg

200811577465034.jpg

200811577465035.jpg

200811577465036.jpg

200811577465037.jpg

200811577465038.jpg

200811577465039.jpg

200811577465040.jpg

Enjoy...

How does these fit with ankle braces on?? I got ASO's and im wording if i should go up a 1/2 a size??

BTW I wear a size 12...

Originally Posted by El Bro

I just picked up a pair for 100 bucks. I wanted a pair to play ball in, but did not want to mess up my carbon fiber 95's. I figured since these were supremes, the leather would be top notch, and couldnt pass up for 100 bucks.
happy.gif
Im still anxious for the white/navy's to come out.
Where did you get 'em for only $100?! PM me if you don't wanna post it, thanks man..

look what i found deep in my closet- a little throwback pic for all you warriors fans.... look who's wearing some zoom 95's.... don't getme wrong, i love our unis now... but i miss these uniforms...

Yep.

Although Jon looks physically afraid in that picture.

That team actually had some decent talent.

Joe Smith though. OUCH.

That Warriors pic has some classic sneaker from the best year ever for Nike Basketball shoes (IMO).
I mean zoom 95's (Jon Berry), Uptempo's (Donyel Marshall), Air Wayups (Joe Smith), and Thrill Flights (Kersey).

Originally Posted by B1LLY HOYLE

Yep.

Although Jon looks physically afraid in that picture.

That team actually had some decent talent.

Joe Smith though. OUCH.

He should be afraid look who's next to him. PJ would be very afraid.

Has there been a confirmed RD for the White/Navy? There was a post in here that stated July, but I don't think it was confirmed.

Anyone know what other colors may be releasing? White/Red maybe?

flight95_wht_nvy.jpg

Damn, they look awesome! I hope eastbay gets them so I can pay with my gift card.

Edit: I just called eastbay, and they will be available for purchase on July 7th.
pimp.gif
I cant wait!

^^^yeah, hopefully they'll drop in price... i need a new pair of white/navy shoes, it's time to retire my lebron II's....

Originally Posted by big1236

look what i found deep in my closet- a little throwback pic for all you warriors fans.... look who's wearing some zoom 95's.... don't get me wrong, i love our unis now... but i miss these uniforms...

Is that Lloyd Daniels or Victor Alexander at the top left corner?

haha iono how i know but im prety sure that was clifford rozier? damn my aunt has been a season ticket holder since they last made playoffs and she got likeall those yearbook photos framed around her house

I have the OG White/Navys (Pics on Page 14)...

The pods are actually Navy Carbon Fiber...are you saying the ZF Premiums are SOLID Navy? I'm pretty sure they're carbon also...

I called eastbay again, and ordered them. They are on backordered, but will be shipped on the 7th. I didnt use a coupon, but there is one available on likepage 21 of the coupon thread. I used my giftcard, which I had already got 20 percent off, so I didnt really care at that point.

Back
Top Bottom