Nike Zoom Flight 95 detail pics: buying/trading/selling = BANNED

If it hasn't been posted yet, here is the NDC picture of the Olympic 95's.

nike-zoom-flight-95-navy-2.jpg

From NiceKicks.com

Originally Posted by dbff

If it hasn't been posted yet, here is the NDC picture of the Olympic 95's.

nike-zoom-flight-95-navy-2.jpg

From NiceKicks.com

Are these going to be a general release like the Black/White ones?

Why people jump on these ASAP is beyond me, other than the fact that they've been waiting forever for 'em. But if you've waited this long, why notwait a few months more to get them at a discounted price? I don't know, maybe its just me, but I refuse to pay retail for GR's anymore.

nice~ found the answer of the olympic colorway is a GR~
great, i can just sit bak n wait now~
spent 95 bucks on the previous colorway...
felt real bad now... seeing the price of them r going down, but still no ppl buy them...
need to patient this time

Copped mine for $89 on eBay...better than full retail, and I don't have to wait
happy.gif

Will post pics once delivered, and will do side by side comparisons with my OGs since these are NOT Carbon Fiber...
tired.gif

Originally Posted by KFig5

Copped mine for $89 on eBay...better than full retail, and I don't have to wait
happy.gif

Will post pics once delivered, and will do side by side comparisons with my OGs since these are NOT Carbon Fiber...
tired.gif

where did u find them on ebay for only 89?

did u need to use any discount code?

thx

Some dude listed them low at $89.99 with a Buy It Now price of $110....I was the only one that bid surprisingly...maybe because the auction dropped rightaround the time the pics hit NDC., so there wasn't a lot of awareness... but I have a saved search that alerts me when any pairs in my size make it toauction...

Good luck!

Originally Posted by KFig5

Some dude listed them low at $89.99 with a Buy It Now price of $110....I was the only one that bid surprisingly...maybe because the auction dropped right around the time the pics hit NDC., so there wasn't a lot of awareness... but I have a saved search that alerts me when any pairs in my size make it to auction...

Good luck!

ic, thx for the info~

hope they r not limited release...n hope the price will go down~

89.99 is an acceptable price!

I copped the first cw of these for $70, and I'll wait 'til the price drops significantly before I copp.

^nice catch only for 70 on the first blk/wht?
i got mine at 100... feeling pain now...
so i need to "Get Smart"
be patient~ wait n c on the retros

I just received my pair from PYS today and for all those cats sayin these have filled in bubbles u need glasses the navy blue may look darker on the bubblescompared to the upper carbon fiber but u can clearly see the carbon fiber through it and on the exposed sole piece to.

The plastic is clear but thick thats all that is why it appears darker.

I REPEAT THE BUBBLES ARE NOT SOLID NAVY

when u have ya pair look closely and u will see for yaself.

Im lovein this shoe although I dont think the red around the swoosh on the front was needed and is a lil odd as there is no red on any other part of the shoeexcept the nike swoosh on the inner sole.

Does anybody have any info on the white/red (Bones Barry)dunk contest colourway I know Billy mentioned these way back are they still releasing and if so when?

Peace
Scottie

Originally Posted by XanGelicO

so i need to "Get Smart"

Thanks. I copped during FTL's Employee 50% from my cousin's friend. It's an ongoing trend with most of the retros that hit GR chains. I learnedmy lesson, when I copped the Oly180s and NYK Penny1s for retail
mad.gif
.It's definitely smarter to wait, and not copp retro performance sneakers no matter how dope they are (AZ Flight 95, 96, Penny1, Deions, Barkleys, Agassis,etc...) for retail. I know these and the other dope releases dropping will have the same faith as those before them (Penny2, Pippens, these, and others). Iknow most of the sneakers just mentioned may be holy grails for some of you. Mine were the AZF 95 in the carbon fiber colorway, but does copping them soonerjustify the extra money that you could have saved?
wink.gif

Originally Posted by BabyfacedAssassin31

I just received my pair from PYS today and for all those cats sayin these have filled in bubbles u need glasses the navy blue may look darker on the bubbles compared to the upper carbon fiber but u can clearly see the carbon fiber through it and on the exposed sole piece to.

Im lovein this shoe although I dont think the red around the swoosh on the front was needed and is a lil odd as there is no red on any other part of the shoe except the nike swoosh on the inner sole.

Does anybody have any info on the white/red (Bones Barry)dunk contest colourway I know Billy mentioned these way back are they still releasing and if so when?

Peace
Scottie

Thats great to hear. I ordered mine from eastbay, and they should be here next week. Been waiting for this CW since the first CW came out.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

Originally Posted by XanGelicO

so i need to "Get Smart"

Thanks. I copped during FTL's Employee 50% from my cousin's friend. It's an ongoing trend with most of the retros that hit GR chains. I learned my lesson, when I copped the Oly180s and NYK Penny1s for retail
mad.gif
. It's definitely smarter to wait, and not copp retro performance sneakers no matter how dope they are (AZ Flight 95, 96, Penny1, Deions, Barkleys, Agassis, etc...) for retail. I know these and the other dope releases dropping will have the same faith as those before them (Penny2, Pippens, these, and others). I know most of the sneakers just mentioned may be holy grails for some of you. Mine were the AZF 95 in the carbon fiber colorway, but does copping them sooner justify the extra money that you could have saved?
wink.gif

Same here fam...nothing beats that 50% off...you can still find Zoom 95 & CB34's on the shelves down here...

Originally Posted by BabyfacedAssassin31

I just received my pair from PYS today and for all those cats sayin these have filled in bubbles u need glasses the navy blue may look darker on the bubbles compared to the upper carbon fiber but u can clearly see the carbon fiber through it and on the exposed sole piece to.

Im lovein this shoe although I dont think the red around the swoosh on the front was needed and is a lil odd as there is no red on any other part of the shoe except the nike swoosh on the inner sole.

Peace
Scottie

Co-signed...just got my pair won on eBay, and the pics online def don't show a lot of the detail...

There IS Carbon Fiber on this shoe, and as Assassin said, the pods are a thick material...but if you look closely, the CF is there...it's just not asevident as on my OG pair.
For those of you thinking this shoe isn't worth the hype, to each his own....these were my and a whole lot of otherpeople's Grails...as evidenced by the petitions and all the buzz a little while back...I mean if this shoe wasn't such a big deal, then why's thisthread 46 pages long?

Back
Top Bottom