Nike Zoom Freak 2

Mine came in. I like the little swoosh

EC9E9A00-504E-4862-8DF4-882AC5CD5B9E.jpeg

Chaos-inspired?

Feels like the Freak 2s are the closest thing to a good performance Kobe or Kobe-like shoe that most people will be able to buy...

Saw the black pair in store and the show looks good. That cement pair is a need now.

Feels like the Freak 2s are the closest thing to a good performance Kobe or Kobe-like shoe that most people will be able to buy...

PG13's line is pretty close to Kobes also when it comes to the aesthetics.

Giannis was always wearing the Kobe AD Exodus before his sigs. IIRC the Freak 1’s had similar cushion setup

Giannis was always wearing the Kobe AD Exodus before his sigs. IIRC the Freak 1’s had similar cushion setup

I wonder why sigs like Kyries/PG13/Giannis don't get the full length zoom like KDs do. Freak1s would've been awesome with FLZ. I loved the heck outta the Kyrie 1s and think those would've been amazing with FLZ too.

PG13's line is pretty close to Kobes also when it comes to the aesthetics.
I agree about the PG 1-2s. Unfortunately they aren’t available anymore on NDC and major retailers. The 3s are somewhat Kobe-ish and 4s feel nothing like a Kobe shoe to me. Too bad they are the only ones readily available.

I wonder why sigs like Kyries/PG13/Giannis don't get the full length zoom like KDs do. Freak1s would've been awesome with FLZ. I loved the heck outta the Kyrie 1s and think those would've been amazing with FLZ too.

to keep the price down, even if it cost nothing extra to put full length zoom, they got to put out that image that they charge more for more cushion

kds and lebrons are upward of $150 while kyries, pgs and giannis' are $130 or lower, they also do not want all the sigs cannibalizing each others sales and overlap prices so they got to create those tiers

to keep the price down, even if it cost nothing extra to put full length zoom, they got to put out that image that they charge more for more cushion

kds and lebrons are upward of $150 while kyries, pgs and giannis' are $130 or lower, they also do not want all the sigs cannibalizing each others sales and overlap prices so they got to create those tiers

But they don't even give us the option on NikeID - which we pay a premium for.

But they don't even give us the option on NikeID - which we pay a premium for.

nike rarely does that because its not as easy simply dropping a full length zoom in there, that requires a whole new tooling/mold, that is way easier to do on those with drop in insoles like the kobes

they cant make midsoles that can accommodate full length zoom without knowing how much they could sell (would people pay an extra $50 for it? extra $70?) and if they have too much then they cant just simply turn it into more freak2s because then it’ll have a different tech

plus if they want to make the freak3 to be an upgrade from the freak2, then thats the tech they can throw in the new design and be its selling point, they do not have to be innovtive but still give the shoe an “upgrade”

I do not buy white shoes. That white/cement colorway looks too good to pass up. Might scoop up a pair!

Back
Top Bottom