Nike Zoom Freak 2

The greys are nice, pair with the sunset fade is dope but the medial side ruins it.

Will cop for $50

Nice flavor.

the bucks going out the way they did took the air out of this zoom freak 2 campaign. And I also felt he should’ve worn the 1 during the 2019 playoffs.
C51F64B8-8374-49A9-ADD6-49FF165F5C88.jpeg

Nice flavor.

the bucks going out the way they did took the air out of this zoom freak 2 campaign. And I also felt he should’ve worn the 1 during the 2019 playoffs.
C51F64B8-8374-49A9-ADD6-49FF165F5C88.jpeg
Well hopefully they win this upcoming season and the ZF2 gets some juice back

To answer my own question, they're 30% off on Oneness right now, not sure how long the sale will last for, discount applies when adding to cart. There's a shipping fee but no tax (if you live in a state where Oneness isn't located, at least.)

I ended up copping the first four CWs, only paid retail for the Naija.

Got the white cements today from DSG. 4/4 on the craftsmanship...not a damn thing wrong with any CW.
Where is the Freak 2 original colorway under retail? (the black-white color)

Most of these CWs aren't grabbing me the way the 1s did. I'll get the White Cement when they hit deep discount for sure. Need a little more. I love the shoe. Itself. Only have the regular Black/White pair and I have them half worn down already. They are pretty much my go to. They are great for daily wear.

[
7C448BDC-61AF-4E9E-83D5-0FE4B975BF67.jpeg

Was this supposed to be a pack? And not to mention an unnecessary $10 price increase lol.

DSG has the top pair labeled as “make your own luck” and the last pair as “lottery”. Middle pair I didn’t see.

I like them all but I’m going to wait it out until it slips under $80.

hopefully the freak 2 drop to pg4 territory. Got most of my pg4s around $50-60.

Back
Top Bottom