Nike Zoom Freak 2

I don’t feel “bad” necessarily for signature shoe athletes because they make millions of dollars :lol: but it has to suck when any year your team gets bounced from the playoffs people label your shoe a bust and it goes on discount. Players like T-Mac and AI have to be grateful they didn’t play in the social media era

And here they go again, cause they just dropped the White Cements!

Well, I knee-jerked and got 2 pairs of my size 14s. Have a feeling these will go a little quicker than the other pairs since Giannis himself wore these more than any of the other colorways. Don't want to risk missing out on these!

On a side note, who does DSG think they are...releasing colorways early? Liking it!

Local finishline had this on shelf for 80$. Insta cop

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    269.9 KB · Views: 80
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    289 KB · Views: 83
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    277.7 KB · Views: 78
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    272.1 KB · Views: 272
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    275.5 KB · Views: 283
The Bucks flamming out early def took the steam out of the 2. I don’t see one Colorway I like unless they dope a fly mvp colorway.

its definitely the circumstances, not just the bad economy but also because you couldnt go out and actually play in them

they were already struggling before the pandemic to begin with but also losing business to athleisure who were selling more sleek and less bulky sneakers

earlier this year bball shoes only made up 4% of the shoe market while 5-6 years ago it was about 13% then the pandemic hits and many turned to running shoes as that is one activity/sport that was still doable during this whole ordeal

outside of kobe's, i dont think any sig shoes are selling too well right now

Got a pair of the black/white cw coming in tomorrow. Looking forward to hooping in these. I honestly love the aesthetics of this shoe so really hope they perform well.

this shoe did flop.

Eh only some covid
Somewhat Giannis and bucks fizzling out
Also the look and tech

Also didn’t have the hype lead up release like the 1’s. That was like peak giannis. His whole fam there, apparel, whatever.

I'm not 100% on board with the 2 as I was with the original...but it's still a dope shoe on-foot. But why would I buy anymore at retail when I know they'll end up at $50?

Back
Top Bottom