Nike Zoom Freak 3

For those of you who don't live in Milwaukee, would you say that Giannis' popularity has grown? I'm in Milwaukee and I feel like it has. Might this lead to his shoes being in a bit more demand internationally? Someone posted something earlier that Nike should just pass the torch from LeBron to Giannis...I've always felt that way and feel like now is the perfect time...and maybe the ZF3 is the perfect shoe!

For those of you who don't live in Milwaukee, would you say that Giannis' popularity has grown? I'm in Milwaukee and I feel like it has. Might this lead to his shoes being in a bit more demand internationally? Someone posted something earlier that Nike should just pass the torch from LeBron to Giannis...I've always felt that way and feel like now is the perfect time...and maybe the ZF3 is the perfect shoe!
Trust, you don’t want that because as soon as that happens. You gonna have to jump through hoops to get his kicks

There sure was...they just forgot to win the chip.

nike-lebron-11-ps-elite-championship-pack-2-02.jpg
940x563q801.jpeg

The releases of Giannis' shoes this year is SO confusing. On NDC, they have the Immortality "Smoothies," and you can find them nowhere else. Hibbett has the Immortality "Force Fields," which you can find nowhere else (at least as far as I know). It feels like such random drops. Does anyone yet know a confirmed drop date for the ZF3 pink/orange kicks?

I feel like it has to transition organically. It just can’t be “passed”. If the product is hot it’ll sell.

Nike needs to turn the volume down on the girth of their swoosh branding.

The only thing I don’t like about the tonal cws is the material of the section that wraps around the ankle, esp by the laceholes. It will definitely crease up and maybe crack over time.

0AD567E1-7A04-4072-9B12-CDC7354999EF.jpeg

I hope the NBYs will have a softer/flexible material for that section.

The only thing I don’t like about the tonal cws is the material of the section that wraps around the ankle, esp by the laceholes. It will definitely crease up and maybe crack over time.

0AD567E1-7A04-4072-9B12-CDC7354999EF.jpeg

I hope the NBYs will have a softer/flexible material for that section.

The mints have a totally different material in that area. The one thing missing from this cw is that plastic piece around the zoom pod should be green not white

Nike-Zoom-Freak-3-DA0695-101-2.jpg

I ordered them, may as well. Who knows how long that orange pair will be “coming soon”. Looking forward to trying them out

I really want to buy, but going to try and wait for orange joints to drop

Nike actually grooms their customers. They bet on a young star and let them ride the entry level / mid tier pricing point and see how things pan out. They want the teenagers to get hooked on the brand and grow with it as their money does as they get jobs. We're not at the point where the Freak line turns into a $150-200 shoe.

Back
Top Bottom