Nike Zoom Freak 3

After how fire the 1s were, I wouldn't have guessed the 2s & 3s (apparently) would be this bad. Guys have still been playing in the 1st in the NBA. These 3s look so bad I don't imagine high schoolers would even wear them. It just looks so cheap and terrible. Hope the pics have just all been bad.

Good exposure if Giannis wears them today. If Bucks make it all the way they shock drop them. Everybody that doubted these will cop 🤔

Gonna be hard to sell freak 3s if they drop over the summer but he doesn't play again until october. Hope he pulls em out tonight

I still don't see them being something that's going to sell even if he wears them tonight. Here's a bigger pic

1624142971984.png

Looks vaguely like a takedown Air Zoom Tempo NEXT% Flyknit with a bulky strap. I'd love to be wrong about these though. I also don't see them shock dropping anything with Giannis if they didn't even do it when Bron won a chip last year.

I still don't see them being something that's going to sell even if he wears them tonight. Here's a bigger pic

1624142971984.png

Looks vaguely like a takedown Air Zoom Tempo NEXT% Flyknit with a bulky strap. I'd love to be wrong about these though. I also don't see them shock dropping anything with Giannis if they didn't even do it when Bron won a chip last year.
They look like take down zoom flys

That strap just looks way too bulky. Maybe I just just need to see some on-feet pics. Or maybe I just need to wait for the ZF4s

Back
Top Bottom