Nike Zoom Freak 3

:lol: All jokes tho if you got it like that ball out my *****.
Wow! How did you change my words like that lol?Know I ain’t say that first part. I ain’t gone say I got it like that. I just been always been into sneakers like alot of people in here. We all got our limits even if we got it. My wife remind of the same thing when I buy early and they end up on sale. Truly none of us really know the market though so I don’t risk it with Nike no more.

Honestly that last sentence is true all jokes aside. I copped some ACG Nasus from overseas with a little tax early thinking I was tripping bc they’re gonna come over here and they never did. We see the situation with some of the LeBron 19 colorways right now too. And then today with the UNC 6’s. Nike do be on the bull **** :lol:

I paid $160 for them for a month early and I paid $180 for the aquas and retail for the first black pair. I was judging off Milwaukee when I was nervous but like anybody in here you buy what you want when you want if you got the money.
Those prices aren't that bad! Could've been worse. The pandemic has us all f'ed up.

They look good to me.

They look good homie

I like them bro, and they’ll age well too
Thanks guys. My friend hooked me up with a discount so they're def not going back anyway lol.

Honestly that last sentence is true all jokes aside. I copped some ACG Nasus from overseas with a little tax early thinking I was tripping bc they’re gonna come over here and they never did. We see the situation with some of the LeBron 19 colorways right now too. And then today with the UNC 6’s. Nike do be on the bull **** :lol:
Wait what happen with the 6s? I thought they still drop on 6th? My guy had me a size on snkrs and I was sleepy and said no now I’m sick about it.

Wait what happen with the 6s? I thought they still drop on 6th? My guy had me a size on snkrs and I was sleepy and said no now I’m sick about it.

Damn Homie.

This what actually made me say **** it and cop the Stay Freakys. Don’t got time to be running around like a chicken wit my head cut off begging to lose $200+ :lol: Rather **** wit the **** that don’t got no hype or hoops to jump thru.

Damn Homie.

This what actually made me say **** it and cop the Stay Freakys. Don’t got time to be running around like a chicken wit my head cut off begging to lose $200+ :lol: Rather **** wit the **** that don’t got no hype or hoops to jump thru.

Wow! How do you F up like that?Got me sick! Let’s get back to the zoom freaks man.

Damn Homie.

That bull that Nike could mess up a drop that big. Those of you who were lucky to cop in the shock drop, congrats. I tried to buy literally as soon as I got the notification, but they sold out. Then some other ppl who were like 10 min late managed to cop in my size :sick:

That bull that Nike could mess up a drop that big. Those of you who were lucky to cop in the shock drop, congrats. I tried to buy literally as soon as I got the notification, but they sold out. Then some other ppl who were like 10 min late managed to cop in my size :sick:
James_O James_O I see you in a lot of threads I’m in and you say you got into the shoe game recently? What made you get into the shoe game? Were you to young when Nike basketball was at peak or something? I’m always curious what draws people to kicks. What’s your favorite sneaker model or favorite pair you have? Lot of question I’m just curious.

tumblr_nd546adXyQ1roa7c8o7_250.gifv

tumblr_nd546adXyQ1roa7c8o9_250.gifv

My impatient *** paid $250 for HWC Bron 19s pre-shipping from overseas and now they just sitting for $200 on NDC . I can try to justify it by saying it’s a wider EP version which is better and all that ****, but really I’m just an impatient dummy 😂

What made you get into the shoe game?
I think it was getting my first pair of Kyrie 7's, because I did a ton of research and watched a lot of YouTube videos to find the perfect basketball shoe. Shortly after that, I got a pair of LeBron 16 Fresh Breds, and it just picked up from there.

Also from watching Qias Omar on YouTube. Some people hate the guy, but I really kile him. He kinda got me interested in it after seeing his whole collection and vlogs and stuff.

Were you to young when Nike basketball was at peak or something?
I literally just got into the game in like September of last year, so I'm fresh

I’m always curious what draws people to kicks.
For me it's just the culture and community around the whole thing. If you would have asked me a year ago if I liked the Zoom Freak 3's, I woulda said no, they ugly. But now I really like them.

What’s your favorite sneaker model or favorite pair you have?
Gonna get backlash, but it's gotta be the 350 V2 line. They are just so comfortable and they look so good.

Favorite sneaker I have rn is prolly my Zebras, but that may change because my LeBron 9 Big Bangs are coming in today :emoji_anguished:

(I'm also very in tune with the whole LeBron line, as he's my favorite player)

James_O James_O no hate at all for the 350 - it IS super comfy. And all love for being young and just getting started - everyone starts somewhere. I just turned 48 and my first Jordan’s were $65 in 1986 and my love was immediate.

That explains a comment you made in I think the Kobe VI thread about Lebrons never selling out. Believe it - when the 8/9/10/11 and KD 4-7 and Kobe 6-9, you had people lining up for releases like a Jordan Saturday. It was TOUGH.

That explains a comment you made in I think the Kobe VI thread about Lebrons never selling out. Believe it - when the 8/9/10/11 and KD 4-7 and Kobe 6-9, you had people lining up for releases like a Jordan Saturday. It was TOUGH.
Don't remember making that comment specially, but dang. I guess LeBron's have lost some hype since that era?

Don't remember making that comment specially, but dang. I guess LeBron's have lost some hype since that era?
Basketball in general has dropped. Jordan retros weren’t what they are now and it was a different nike design team. It seemed every colorway was good (purely perception - a lot were bad) but it was weird. Team colorways even sold crazy.

Basketball in general has dropped. Jordan retros weren’t what they are now and it was a different nike design team. It seemed every colorway was good (purely perception - a lot were bad) but it was weird. Team colorways even sold crazy.
I just feel like I missed out on a lot of older LeBron's because I wasn't into sneakers back then.

I just feel like I missed out on a lot of older LeBron's because I wasn't into sneakers back then.
I wouldn’t stress missing out on things…with time everything will retro and then re-retro and so forth. What hyped shoe that you missed will eventually be a GR or close to one. (With exception to the Kobe line 😞 ATM)

I wouldn’t stress missing out on things…with time everything will retro and then re-retro and so forth. What hyped shoe that you missed will eventually be a GR or close to one. (With exception to the Kobe line 😞 ATM)
I always wanted LeBron 9 Big Bangs, that's why I was so happy they retroed them this year. Now I can have a piece of history that will last me 10+ years.

I always wanted LeBron 9 Big Bangs, that's why I was so happy they retroed them this year. Now I can have a piece of history that will last me 10+ years.

Congratulations 🎊 man. Struck out on them…I’ll wait for the re-retro 🤣 that or I’ll put in an offer close to retail with in a month or so.

Congratulations 🎊 man. Struck out on them…I’ll wait for the re-retro 🤣 that or I’ll put in an offer close to retail with in a month or so.
Oh no, I totally struck out too, but I buckled down and paid resale cause I wanted them so bad :lol:8)

I think it was getting my first pair of Kyrie 7's, because I did a ton of research and watched a lot of YouTube videos to find the perfect basketball shoe. Shortly after that, I got a pair of LeBron 16 Fresh Breds, and it just picked up from there.

Also from watching Qias Omar on YouTube. Some people hate the guy, but I really kile him. He kinda got me interested in it after seeing his whole collection and vlogs and stuff.

I literally just got into the game in like September of last year, so I'm fresh

For me it's just the culture and community around the whole thing. If you would have asked me a year ago if I liked the Zoom Freak 3's, I woulda said no, they ugly. But now I really like them.

Gonna get backlash, but it's gotta be the 350 V2 line. They are just so comfortable and they look so good.

Favorite sneaker I have rn is prolly my Zebras, but that may change because my LeBron 9 Big Bangs are coming in today :emoji_anguished:

(I'm also very in tune with the whole LeBron line, as he's my favorite player)

Very well spoken man! You went in detail with each quote and answered. Lmao I don’t even know how to do that on here. I’m not a Yeezy guy I’m a Kobe guy more then anything. At the end of the day you like what you like and I respect that. I will say lebron line is no longer what is used to be but he is a great player

Back
Top Bottom