Nike Zoom Freak 3

Maybe we wouldn’t be talking about them as much if PJ wasn’t the one to debut them on court.

I doubt that was Nike’s plan, but I saw a lot of posts about PJ wearing these first. Possibly more than if it was Giannis

If you got the guy on your team that’s known around the league for what shoes he wears and switches them up throughout a single game, it’s a great idea.

Got my pairs. The black pair dropped in hk already. Still dunno what type of foam uses. Not still as phylon is softer but as not soft n bouncy as cuahlon...
IMG_20210701_230433_copy_2000x1500.jpg

I'm sure I'll need to try these on before assuming on fit. 2s were TTS for me but the 1s were definitely half size up for me. I think I have a couple in full size up from getting them dirt cheap and they don't feel weird af like most shoes when they are clearly too big. At least for me.

To everyone asking I live in Milwaukee and they are not out in the US yet. I was able to buy he black pair on goat. The orange “stay freaky” pair doesn’t have my size. I’m just trying to get them early cause if we win the finals in Milwaukee they will be impossible to get for sure

To everyone asking I live in Milwaukee and they are not out in the US yet. I was able to buy he black pair on goat. The orange “stay freaky” pair doesn’t have my size. I’m just trying to get them early cause if we win the finals in Milwaukee they will be impossible to get for sure

You good my guy ....Yawnis can avg 55/25/20 a game and sweep da suns....these joints gonna be plentiful b...

Just be patient

Nah man. Nah. These things arent going to be impossible to get. And if there's some kind of supply issues it won't be related to the Bucks or Giannis in the finals. I hope you didn't pay some ridiculous amount on Goat.

If you don’t live I Milwaukee you won’t understand. We beat the hawks last night and we win the finals these will not be in stores. I paid $150 on goat.

How many of y’all in Milwaukee in here? If you not you don’t know what it feel like having giannis here and going to finals first time since ‘74

I think we’ll be ok, there’s no guarantee Giannis even starts wearing them until next season. While they might be slightly hard to come by in-store right away, online should be fine

Back
Top Bottom