Nike Zoom Freak 4

With the white background

Nike Zoom Freak 4 Unbelievable Dark Marina Blue Barely Volt Pink Gaze DO9680-400 Release Date
Nike Zoom Freak 4 Unbelievable Dark Marina Blue Barely Volt Pink Gaze DO9680-400 Release Date
Nike Zoom Freak 4 Unbelievable DO9680-400 Release Date

Nike has definitely klunked up a few of their new shoes. I wonder what the advantage is supposed to be.

I don’t believe it was discussed or mentioned previously (if so my bad) but any indication on the cushioning for these? I’m hoping these have more forefoot cushioning (or a much larger zoom bag) than in the previous models.

JS”

From the ESPN article on June 30th by Nick DePaula

"Also boasting a dual-unit Zoom Air cushioning setup in the forefoot and Nike React foam along the heel, the Freak 4 adds more technology than in year's past."

Thanks! Must have missed the article.

JS”

I’m sure Giannis will wear some sweet PE’s that’ll make them look good, but I’m just not feeling this shoe at all in any of the colorways they’ve shown.

Sole looks weird af around the forefoot, like it might have those Curry 6 problems. Hopefully not though.

As far as freak sneaks go.

I got 3 pairs of the 1

3 of the 2.

And then 7 of the 3.

Was on the fence about them, but some of the color ways got me tapped in. I love how they color block giannis shoes.

Back
Top Bottom