Nike Zoom Kobe 1 Protro February 17th 2018

What size for those models? I actually have a 7.5 (yellow) that I’m probably going to move. I just haven’t had the urge to wear it at all.

Great shoe, just not really my style. Would probably be happier with an AJ1 (BRed), Air Max 1 (SW or Elephants), maybe those OW Blazers coming out, etc.

Last edited:
81 Pt game???

Screen Shot 2018-09-28 at 11.10.59 AM.png

Anyone else using the top (plastic/metal) eyelets on these? I'm using them, first tucking my laces through/under the tongue logo and then tying on top of it.

All the pics I see have people rocking them stock, not using the top eyelets. When I wear them that way the laces end up way too long and everything gets a little floppy.

How are you guys lacing your ProTros?

Anyone else using the top (plastic/metal) eyelets on these? I'm using them, first tucking my laces through/under the tongue logo and then tying on top of it.

All the pics I see have people rocking them stock, not using the top eyelets. When I wear them that way the laces end up way too long and everything gets a little floppy.

Through the tongue and the top lace hole is the way to go.

I did the same on the OGs and these. Well the ones I'm hooping in anyways. Outside>In on the top eyelet gives the best lock down

I did the same on the OGs and these. Well the ones I'm hooping in anyways. Outside>In on the top eyelet gives the best lock down

Thanks for the tips guys. I was doing the reverse (in/out on the top eyelet) but I'll definitely give that a go.

I used the top eyelet on the OGs and the plastic ended up breaking over time. I was thinking of not using them this time around. They do provide better lockdown though when used.

October 23 happens to be the day his book releases. Would be dope for them to drop the 81 point pair.
In for the disappointment of it not happening though..

Back
Top Bottom