Nike Zoom Kobe IV "61 Points" for Game 1 & 2

sartaega0408 is right, it IS the finals shoe.why would he be wearing a shoe that commemorates his 61 point game in the finals?

the other "graphics" on the shoe are other stats in the year that brought him into the finals ..

check www.kixandthecity.com their info is pretty spot on.. they also talked about it on ABC for a brief couple seconds..

Directly from the guy who design these , yes they are the "Finals" shoe, KB24.com those guys suck over there since ERIC left. The shoe shows statsfrom this season that got Kobe to where he is in the Finals.

There that should clear it up.

V for yall quit bickering now.

What up Vulcan....

Yeah... why they called these an ID shoe is funny... and too bad these shoes couldnt be put out WHEN or soon after to the public is also funny...

But hey.....

Ya'll get along in heun!! lol

Originally Posted by jmizzo

Eric is the best....it is a shame they were too cheap to keep him.....
Eric left ? Wow He's the reason i buy Nike performance kicks. Now Nike basketball will sucks
sick.gif

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

Eric left ? Wow He's the reason i buy Nike performance kicks. Now Nike basketball will sucks
sick.gif

not Eric Avar.....Eric from KB24.com.....don't start any crazy rumors...

sick.gif
Damn chill out.
laugh.gif
Eric from kb24.com. Eric was the #%!@when he ran the site. Everything was on point.
pimp.gif
Now with this"new" crew that's running that site...
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

sick.gif

not Eric Avar.....Eric from KB24.com.....don't start any crazy rumors...
laugh.gif
sigh . had me thinking it was Eric Avar

Naw KB24.com is really bad now, Im talking about Eric from that site not Avar.

What up Rock why you always type my name with a "C"

Just for that bamma when we meet on a court Im beating you 11-1 with two pointers being drained from all over.

Back
Top Bottom