Nike Zoom Kobe IV ID Thread

thanks fellas. i actually have a pair of OG 11 lows, too. i ought to take some pics with them together some time.

and with how these feel on court, i may just have to pull the trigger on a white based colorway, too...

Originally Posted by an808caucASIAN

thanks fellas. i actually have a pair of OG 11 lows, too. i ought to take some pics with them together some time.

and with how these feel on court, i may just have to pull the trigger on a white based colorway, too...

Is that nutbuck on your id's?
nerd.gif

I mentioned I got mine in earlier and was able to take some pics so here they are.

Ordered somewhere around January 26 when they were still limited to 24 pairs a day and got them today.

First ever pair of Id's and my inspiration was
23sixw0.png

Then I personalized them for
23lkzk1.jpg

2qa23qf.jpg

2ynhul2.jpg

Pics of the final product
2en22o4.jpg

5ob0ip.jpg

jfalg7.jpg

34sja0o.jpg

While I waited for the shoes to arrive this happened.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

w1d30j.jpg

dc4ttz.jpg

the rest of my Kobe batch came in

very happy with the reds, blue's not so much, lakers werent quite like i expected but ok, grey's are much darker than expected - not sure what to thinkyet - pics look much better than in person

2aMiJr3 nice IDs man.
All of them are dope.
the white/purple/vivid or laser blue look awesome
but those black/white/purple are straight fire

as for the OKC colorway
it actually turned out nice IMO.

good work yall

^^^ i like all of the ids...

you have to be a huge fan to wear those OKCs though...yikes.

I should stop myself to visit this thread. makes me want to make my own one with my name or bday on it!

Originally Posted by dyyhard

Originally Posted by jmizzo

yeah they are going to have 1,000 of the same exact design....lol
roll.gif

the guy throwing in green thinks he might have a chance?
laugh.gif

lol some peoples lack of basic reading ability is unreal, I also saw a red/blue pair. I just don't know what people are thinking at times.

Back
Top Bottom