Nike Zoom Kobe IV ID Thread

^
Word, thanks for the compliments fellas.

I couldn't hold a candle to Jeremy's iD's though.
pimp.gif

But yeah, like I posted earlier, I was going with an AJ inspiration, but when I finished it looked like the CB4 PE HDs. I'm very pleased with the way itcame out.

Originally Posted by jibbin

NYU inspired.

Thank you SO much for posting those pictures. I have one in my locker almost exactly like yours but was hesistant to pull the trigger. Now I can't wait tilthey put them back up on the site.

Originally Posted by pdoggy85

Originally Posted by jibbin

NYU inspired.

Thank you SO much for posting those pictures. I have one in my locker almost exactly like yours but was hesistant to pull the trigger. Now I can't wait til they put them back up on the site.

My pleasure. Only thing I'm disappointed about is that the white flywire panel isn't as white as it appears on the NIKEiD page. It'sgreyish/clear, so maybe it actually goes even better with the clear forefoot outsole. The downside to that is I think the white laces and collar lining have alittle bit too much pop now. I've been wondering what it would look like with some light grey laces.

Here's the original iD design pic, so you can see what I'm talking about:

Still, I'm reaaaal happy with them.

i'm happy.... different colorway comes tomorrow.
glasses.gif

took it from this angle so everyone can see that the 4 is still not a 2
laugh.gif

Excuse the flash. The panel is grey, but even with the lighting, they look near black. Fortunately, I ordered after someone else had posted pics of theirid's with grey panels. Thanks to them, I figured the red flywire would contrast better in a "near-black" gray rather than a black, taking intoaccount the also black reptile patent. Chile red on the liner and laces. Clear soles without smudges or smears that you can see, although some have said theydo not look good over black toes... Im very happy with these though! I hope this pic lends a hand to those about to order, like I had done for me... THEY AREWELL WORTH THE LOOT!

Has anybody noticed their tongues on their id's being shorter than the GR's? I have the Del sols and the tongue seems to be longer than my Id's?

Originally Posted by Ninteennrun

glasses.gif

laugh.gif

Yo Nineteen, I really like this colorway.

Very simple and clean.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by KB8sandiego

Originally Posted by Ninteennrun

glasses.gif

laugh.gif

Yo Nineteen, I really like this colorway.

Very simple and clean.
pimp.gif

Thanks a bunch man,

here's the other pair I got in today:

I like em

simplicity works for me.

Damn, this thread has me fiendin' for some id iv's. Started messing around with some and decided I wanted to do a space jam inspired shoe. Any input onthese?.....
rendernikecom.jpg

rendernikecom1.jpg

rendernikecom2.jpg

rendernikecom3.jpg

rendernikecom4.jpg

rendernikecom5.jpg

Any input is much appreciated!

Back
Top Bottom