Nike Zoom Kobe IV ID Thread

thanks guys....Im pulling the trigger if I cant find a pair of Carpe Diems today.

Originally Posted by s dubl

^^thanks bro...Im really thinking about buying them. They'll be my first pair of IDs ever.

How long is it taking everyone to get their pair on average?

yo homie...i'm up the street from you and the turn around time was about 3 weeks. i ordered mine 3/31 and should be expected some time next week!!!

thinking about id'ing some valenti's. anybody know what color the number was on the back?

Originally Posted by morningstar7777

361699857.jpg
361699842.jpg

361699867.jpg
361699860.jpg

361699863.jpg
awesome custom.
pimp.gif

^ those would have been nice if a little more accent yellow was added, maybe yellow flywire? or the number stitched yellow?

OK guys....Im ready to cop, but I cant decide between 3 different pairs. All Laker away color schemes.

Can I get some opinions?
1)
wwke54.jpg

2)
fvjym8.jpg

3)
n5q6bb.jpg

^^^Thanks for the input guys...just pulled the trigger on my first IDs ever
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by s dubl

^^^Thanks for the input guys...just pulled the trigger on my first IDs ever
smokin.gif

AY bro when you bought them did they chrage you instantly or do they charge you when they ship?....

^ Good question. I would assume they would charge instantly since the only reason they are making the shoes is for you...I just ordered some so I better doublecheck.

good *!% s dubl...u, me, and shaq r all excited about our kicks, i haven't seen shaqs yet but im pretty sure he took his time on making his decision,myself, it almost took me a month to decide, but wen wifey said "PULL THE TRIGGER", u know wat i did!!!!!hahahha. another reason is cuz the colorsthat r coming out are not impressing me that much besides the mambas, but i have a bad feeling about the mamba release.

Originally Posted by K I N G x B

good *!% s dubl...u, me, and shaq r all excited about our kicks, i haven't seen shaqs yet but im pretty sure he took his time on making his decision, myself, it almost took me a month to decide, but wen wifey said "PULL THE TRIGGER", u know wat i did!!!!!hahahha. another reason is cuz the colors that r coming out are not impressing me that much besides the mambas, but i have a bad feeling about the mamba release.
Ive always wanted to ID something, but Im never happy with my results for the price. I just ended up messin around with it and found the threethat I posted and was happy with em, so I had to do it before Nike pulled em off. The wife and my son both chose the second pair I posted also so that made medo it after you guys opinion. Im happy, cant wait to get em...

You and Shaq want to post yours, or at least wall paper versions?

Good looks Blackcat..I copped em
smokin.gif

^ add me to that list, too. hopefully mine should ship tomorrow. i had the pair i wanted in my locker since December, ordered a few weeks ago.

BP...I want to see what you did but at the same time I dont. Im sure you made something real clean....

post it
nerd.gif

congrats s dubl. and my bro king x b, the design i finally decided to do had been sitting for a long time. i just had to see how the nubuck looked "inreal life." my pair is very simple, but is goin to be one of the best iD's out there!!! a lot of the simple ones are. i plan on keeping this pair. thefirst 2 i did were quick and just did them cause i was able to be one of the first 24 during one of those days past. one of the ones i returned is on ebayright now as they showed up at an outlet store in FL. but...just looked at my email and my kicks are now at KY and should be in my hands hopefully by wed. youknow i'll post pics as soon as i get them. but like i hinted earlier, the cw i did was inspired by "pretty." i just hope the quaility is as goodas some of the most rescent ones.

i have one more pair that i want to do, but i don't want to pay for something i know that i won't wear.

Yeah I always thought my first ID would be an Air Max, but I could never find the right color combos to where I was like
eek.gif
Ive been wanting Kobe 4s sincethey released, but when Im ready to buy I cant find the colors I want in my size. So I had to do IDs and I made pairs that I really like. Im surprised...I justdid these over the weekend and was super happy with the result. I actually used one of the pairs already made on NikeID and tweaked it to my liking. Im alwaysexcited to get a new pair of shoes, but this is a different happy
happy.gif

Now if I find more money to spend on kicks (
laugh.gif
) I plan on IDing another pair or two in non Laker colors. Being a Laker fan I felt it necessary that I doLakers colors for my first Kobe ID.

Def post pics when you get em...

edit..BP did you do Lakers colors? I almost came to you for inspiration for mine.....really.

Cant wait to see all of your guys' IDs, please post when you get em.

anyone watching the Nate iDs on ebay... dude says they are PEs, lol... its at $163 now

i thought my first iDs would be those AF1s a while back..

Back
Top Bottom