Nike Zoom Kobe IV ID Thread

FINALLY! After 23 long days, my ZKIV IDs are here.

Flywire is purple, but you can hardly tell. Swoosh on medial side of left shoe is a little sloppy but I can live with it. Quality compared to Inlines is anotch below though.

Overall, I'm very happy with these. I wish the purple flywire stood out more against the black panel but that isn't realistic in the first place.

Here's a quick pic, haven't gotten them fully laced up yet...

img26901.jpg

Got these in yesterday.

Been too busy to post them up sooner, but I am super, super, SSSSSSUUUUUUUUUPPPPPPEEEEEERRRRRR pleased with them.

COMPLETELY.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

btw niketown seattle, 84.99, xmas day ID's, yellow purp/red, somebody made, straight leather, no ebroidery or #'ring, sz 8.5....give em a call, and pmme if you get em, just trying to help out

More pics...

img2692.jpg

img2715.jpg

img2719.jpg

And now I need your guys' advice, for my next IDs, I'm stuck on these two:

97163668.jpg

48800725.jpg

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]OR[/color]

44130314.jpg

93060812.jpg

Only difference is the vamp.

PS, sorry 56K

can someone please answer: what docs do I need if im to return my ids to my local niketown? These came in a box without invoice, can I print out my order infofrom nike.com? it isn't really a receipt.. Thanks NT!

Originally Posted by TimelessFlight

^^^Nice Ids man. I like the purple on black flywire.

I'd go with the 1st one with the black toebox
Thanks, but don't be fooled. The flash makes the purple flywire stand out against the black panel but in regular light, you can hardly tell.

I think I am going to go with the first one. The second ones with the white toebox remind me of the Inlines and I already have those.

Originally Posted by shaqrules

saw those on the other site...nice color combo

thanks man! just want to see what other people think of it. i think it would've been better with black reptile, but it's all good.

are the GR ZK4 have the same cushioning with the ZK4 ID's????really need help guys...thanx...

Originally Posted by Sharp SHOEter

thanks man! just want to see what other people think of it. i think it would've been better with black reptile, but it's all good.

what's the inspiration?

hah wassup jules, it's frank...nice ID's...do these look famililar to you haha??
5a42ef.jpg

Ska .....those are pretty nice but your ZKIIs kill em !

COOK # 45
get fit.
I need to ID some IVs still

Originally Posted by jmizzo

what's the inspiration?
well, i guess it was first influenced by the high school i went to (Mira Mesa High). But what really inspired me were the jordan xi low ie'sand the jordan xii's.

release-date-reminder-air-jordan-11-ie-argon-2.jpg
air_jordan_12.jpg

what i should've done was instead of leather, use black reptile, but i'm pretty happy with leather also. shoulda coulda i guess.

Originally Posted by allboutkobe

hah wassup jules, it's frank...nice ID's...do these look famililar to you haha??
5a42ef.jpg

haha damn, small world man. but those flints are fresh!! when's the next time y'all are hoopin? just get my number from Roger.

hey ska, dont know if you remember me... but we use to talk on aim a little back in the day.

but ummm, anyway

those ids you did are VICIOUS!

hollatme!
the homegirl shay from cali!

you get a discount "free shipping" if you spend more than $175, no other discounts that I know of..

i was browsing on the status on my id's and guess wat...they already have the tracking # and went to check ups.com and it said that it was shipped/billedon may 5th. ordered my kicks on april 18th and started making on the 20th. so let me count.........damn 15 days, thats crazy in how fast they make them,especially how many other ppl id's are in the works. hopfully i get them by the end of the week so i can rock for mother's day, hahahaha. i guess imamake 2 more, but with all these color combinations, i duno know wat ima make.

Back
Top Bottom