Nike Zoom Kobe IV ID Thread

No, I used the invoice or receipt that was given to me via email when first purchased. I didn't need or get a return label but that alone may do it.

Originally Posted by MoNeyLiCiouS

^ id like to know as well. I just got my Finals game 2 IDs in today...and i must say they are
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Thinking bout coppin the finals away now.

on-court-2009-nba-finals-game-2-2.jpg

292uypj.jpg

25yu78g.jpg
Not exactly, the flywire should be purple and the reptile patent should be syn leather for it to be identical.

Originally Posted by MONTEMEX3

Originally Posted by MoNeyLiCiouS

^ id like to know as well. I just got my Finals game 2 IDs in today...and i must say they are
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Thinking bout coppin the finals away now.

on-court-2009-nba-finals-game-2-2.jpg

292uypj.jpg

25yu78g.jpg
Not exactly, the flywire should be purple and the reptile patent should be syn leather for it to be identical.
I actually stated in an earlier post that I opted for white flywire instead of purple. It also looks patentleather to me instead of syn leather, so i opted for the reptile.

i use ankle socks or no-show for my ZKIVs.
but for my hypermaxes i uses above ankle cause it digs in on my ankle and bothers me when i play

Those finals game 2 are beautiful. I'm debating whether or not I should get those, or make the game 1 WCF shoes.

Originally Posted by MJ2229

^^^take them to ur nearest niketown or nike outlet, as long as you have your invoice, you'll get your money right away if paid by cash or refunded to ur card. plus they give u a coupon for 20% off on a single item.

does nike always give you a coupon for 20% off when you return a nikeID product to one of their stores?

UPS dropped these off today! Game 3 at Orlando Finals shoes and Game 6 at Denver WCF (close outs ;-) Quick iPhone pics.....

%%* are there dumb people posting stupid posts just to show hate
that's like the 10th person i've seen with hate posts on the kobes >L<<br /> if you don't like it then why the heck are you evne inthis post?

charles0424, dude, you gotta post some better pics 4 me bro. I'm trying to decide on my next ID's and those are the exact two i was thinking about.
can't make up my mind yet, but those are sick!!

^^ I got that same colorway and its prolly my favorite of my entire ZKIV collection. I just got my Christmas Day pair in yesterday and they turned out reallygood too.

Back
Top Bottom