Nike Zoom Kobe IV ID Thread

4dd359a68eb184251eef6fc3836a396e69586aa.gif

I'm hating right now.... those are dope.

they need to bring back kobe iv id's....
smh.gif
for sleeping on them for so long.

Originally Posted by never wear them

forgot bout this thread.

my ids. sorry for the OD pics... If your like me... i like seeing od pics when it comes to id's just to see how they look all around.

my inspiration..
3980968644_e27308a892.jpg

ZK4XAir Yeezy = Kobeezy....

4200094113_605fb2f7d8.jpg

4200841876_3ca9b6156c.jpg

4200089461_5170b482b3.jpg

4200095449_ef536305f6.jpg
...waiting for the ZKV version

laugh.gif
@ Tony for bringing this back from the dead... I was reading through the ZK3 thread and saw you were still lookin' for the Asia IIIs then also.. I then ran into the below and behold, look who it was

never wear them wrote:
vulkanthekrusader wrote:
So The zoom Kobe IV will be a low top hyperdunk sorta thing

yes its true
kobe line is going to deteriorate by the time it hits zkvi ......
ohwell.gif

laugh.gif

I am hoping for a version 5.1 though.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i wonder if anyone tried to copy a CD colorway when they had the chance.
id like to see how it came out

So guys listen....

Like most of you, I remember when the Zoom Kobe IV first hit NikeID. Who doesn’t remember that endearing commercial with DJ AM and Mike Epps playing some friendly hoops. And then like a knight in shining armor, the Black Mamba himself, Kobe Bryant game swaggering on in. Triumphantly he slammed those bright yellow shoes on the bench. AM and Epps just said what all of us where thinking. Those shoes were fire! When I found out the ZKIV was going to be on NikeID I was already salivating. When I finally saw the color placements and all the options available, I went crazy. Sadly I did not have the fund necessary to purchase an ID of the shoe. That will always be a bone of contention for me.

Some of you will agree with me on this. The Zoom Kobe IV is superior to its successors in terms of aesthetics. Some of us have even reverted back to using them for our “balling rotation.

kobe iv IDs>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> any other kobe ID

the options were phenomenal and the shoe was a great canvas.
bring em back!

Originally Posted by oneonenine

will take better photos once i get a chance to go to university of oregon............

the first one is absolutely insane!!!!! can we please make a petition for nike to re up this? smh...

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

kobe iv IDs>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> any other kobe ID

the options were phenomenal and the shoe was a great canvas.
bring em back!

yessss 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

and they were only $140 
embarassed.gif
 fuuuuuuu nike 
mad.gif