Nike Zoom Kobe IV ID Thread

Originally Posted by MONTEMEX3

I balled in my iD' for about 2.5 weeks until they started ripping near the collar and I returned them to my local NIKETOWN and they gave me a full refund.
tongue.gif

Hmm..kinda makes me wanna wear em, tear em up...and get my money back lol. Downside to that is if I can't get a refund

YES you CAN! If you live near a big city like chicago with a Niketown print out your receipt, mess up the shoes playing basketball of course (inside a gympreferabley) and when they start ripping return them. If you play basketball 5 times a day for about 3 hours or longer the collar area will begin to ripGARANTUEED! It happened to me twice, prior with the CD.

YES you CAN! If you live near a big city like chicago with a Niketown print out your receipt, mess up the shoes playing basketball of course (inside a gym preferabley) and when they start ripping return them. If you play basketball 5 times a day for about 3 hours or longer the collar area will begin to rip GARANTUEED! It happened to me twice, prior with the CD.
Do you guys that have the problem with ripping, lace it to the top eye loop?

Originally Posted by CurtisCarter23

anybody know about any free shipping codes for the kobe iv ids?

If I'm not mistaken...their are absolutely zero discount codes for anything that work on nikeid. No products are ever discounted and shipping definitelyisn't because its coming from China.

^^^ free shipping is usually automatic for orders over $175....I split an order with a friend and we both got free shipping....

Just got mine in today. Took about 3 weeks. The flint grey quarter is as dark as you guys say it is.

placed my order on the 8th and still haven't gotten any confirmation. saw someone else that ordered on the 9th got confirmation on monday..ugh..don'twant to have to ball in my kobe ii's again...

Placed my order wednesday night and just got an email minutes ago stating,

"Your Nike ID order has been started."

Now, just waiting for completion and ship response email.

MSW, good luck on your kicks. You at least got a similar email as mines?

YES you CAN! If you live near a big city like chicago with a Niketown print out your receipt, mess up the shoes playing basketball of course (inside a gym preferabley) and when they start ripping return them. If you play basketball 5 times a day for about 3 hours or longer the collar area will begin to rip GARANTUEED! It happened to me twice, prior with the CD.
you play basketball 5 times a day for 3 hours or longer? OMG YOU ARE CRAZY. jk
roll.gif

^
Whats your story on the colors you chose?
Everyone has their reasons lol,

I've been pondering making a PE for myself in my HS Colors.
Hmm

Originally Posted by V1nsanity3

^
Whats your story on the colors you chose?
Everyone has their reasons lol,

Hmm
No real story being the colors. I personally just liked the way they went together.

Originally Posted by V1nsanity3

Hmm
I just ordered some in my hs colors and college colors too....can't wait to get them..

Originally Posted by BinYe

Placed my order wednesday night and just got an email minutes ago stating,

"Your Nike ID order has been started."

Now, just waiting for completion and ship response email.

MSW, good luck on your kicks. You at least got a similar email as mines?
Thanks, and yeah, I got that email. I actually finally got shipping confirmation today. They are supposed to be here Thursday, can't wait!

my nikeID's came out pretty good
but i dont think ima post picture
cuz i dont want others
stealing my colors -.-

the clear sole looks good.

for those that wore their iv's
did the lunarfoam get worn out fast?

Hey Sallymander- those ID's are really cool. I like the fact that you left the 24 on the back embossed like the GR's. Also no stitching on the side.I think that makes them look cheap. Kobe never has anything stitched on his ID's. good job, they look sweet!!
pimp.gif

I actually like those Sallymander.

Jmizzo how many ID's do you have now?

I may order a pair, if the quality is on point with the main releases. I am pretty content with my Carpe Diem and Chaos though.

Back
Top Bottom