Nike Zoom Kobe IV ID Thread

Does anyone have any Forest Green inspired ones they made?

Want to make one for my HS colors.

Wow that pisses me off. Why would they allow you to use Deep Forest for a lot of things, and not for the swoosh?? Dumb.

And does anyone know when these are going to come off? I need to get my funds up a tad.

Finally got my shipment email for the two pairs I ordered.

Getting them in next week. Excited to see how they turned out.

i got my order coming in this week....kinda pissed at myself cuz i just realized u can pick a color for the collar liner....oh well not a big deal

I wanna order another pair but just don't know what design to get.

Can people please post pics of their best design? Or even a few of theirs would be great!!!

Those lime green joints are nice
pimp.gif

anybody having problems when submitting order...it always says " there was an error while moving to the order commit screen". ?

Originally Posted by zoom jay 2k5

anybody having problems when submitting order...it always says " there was an error while moving to the order commit screen". ?

if you are able to get them in your cart, you can try just going to the nike site and completing your order there. i had to do this to complete checkout - forsome reason NIKE ID wouldn't check out correctly.

try calling the phone number on the site, it may take awhile but I had the same problem and I called customer support and ended up getting free shipping out ofit

Originally Posted by victoryballer

I wanna order another pair but just don't know what design to get.

Can people please post pics of their best design? Or even a few of theirs would be great!!!

any colorway looks good

Originally Posted by dEfCoNzErO

try calling the phone number on the site, it may take awhile but I had the same problem and I called customer support and ended up getting free shipping out of it

me too....

Originally Posted by La Sombra Blanca

Sallymander - Am I seeing things, or is that a backwards '2' on the inside of the right shoe now?
the id's have a 2 and a backwards 2 on em

Originally Posted by eenxsoon

Sallymander - Am I seeing things, or is that a backwards '2' on the inside of the right shoe now?

No, the ID's started out having a 4 and a backwards 4 on the on them. (See pics below) Now are they coming with double 2's??

Dang, I never noticed that. Thanks for pointing that out.

Originally Posted by Mugen EP

No, the ID's started out having a 4 and a backwards 4 on the on them. (See pics below) Now are they coming with double 2's??

tight

i just got mine 2 days ago and it has two 2's

WHY HAVE THEY STILL NOT TAKEN THE LIMITED NUMBER A DAY OFF THESE????............I NEVER HAVE ANY LUCK IT NEVER FAILS EVERYTIME I GO TO ORDER A PAIR IT SAYSSORRY SOLD OUT 2DAY!!!!!

^^^^^ WHAT ARE YALL TAKING BOUT IN REGUARDS 2THE BACKWARD N DOUBLE 2S N 4S........I DONT SEE IT......ARE YALL TALKIN BOUT THE BACK OF THE SHOE WHERE THE 24IS????

^try around 4:30 PST. I always had luck adding to cart from that time, onward. Window usually closes before 6 PST. get ready, good luck!

Originally Posted by gary5012

tight
pimp.gif

Will they still have these up on NIKEid in April?

I want to get my pair, but won't have the funds til April.

Back
Top Bottom