Nike Zoom Kobe IV ID Thread

Ordered mine today:

n528121193_1655358_2420818.jpg

*** I'm gonna be full-right cocky... I'll be expecting two pairs of ID's coming my way very soon and I'll be shutting this thread down as ifI'm never gonna post here again.

I currently have these for my mens league...
kch254.jpg

I've played in them about 10 times. The lunar foam is holding up pretty well.
2lvxvmu.jpg

Now I need an ID for these...Can someone help me make a nice looking pair of ID's for these uniforms?
20i9krp.jpg

I'm thinking about getting these, but I'm afraid the grey will be too dark..Any opinions?
2rmv3o7.jpg

By the way, hit me up if you need uniforms for your teams.

^^the gray's are not going to match on the final product.
my advice is to stay away from the gray and the navy mid panel. they don't look anything like what they appear. they both look like they are black when youget the finished product.

Originally Posted by ssgefiestoakagerger

*** I'm gonna be full-right cocky... I'll be expecting two pairs of ID's coming my way very soon and I'll be shutting this thread down as if I'm never gonna post here again.

lol you and me both...i'm not even gonna post pics until they stop iding the IVs.

Does anybody know if general Nike Gift Cards are good on NikeID? I'm thinking of doing some of the IV's and I'd love to use my gift card for partof it

^ Yes, they are. I've used them before; it was years ago, but I used a gift card for the Zoom Flight 5 when it first dropped on iD.

Originally Posted by allboutkobe

20i9krp.jpg
wow, those remind me of the mavs jerseys from a few years back.

has anyone used the gray or navy side panels recently? i want to see them in real life..

Originally Posted by allboutkobe

...Can someone help me make a nice looking pair of ID's for these uniforms?
20i9krp.jpg

I'm thinking about getting these, but I'm afraid the grey will be too dark..Any opinions?
2rmv3o7.jpg

By the way, hit me up if you need uniforms for your teams.
i like these with that uniform...

xgguo3.jpg

any body know if I can return my nike id's to a nike store? or does it have to be a nike town? i don't want to send it by mail.

i think you can return them to any nike store....I returned a pair to Niketown SF last weekend.....

So does anybody know when these are gonna be taken off? I'm really contemplating copping, but I don't want to decide to do it and then be out of luckbecause they are not available anymore

My UPS itinerary:

1zytv7p.jpg

I've never seen Natural Disaster on the schedule
laugh.gif

Looks like a volcano erupting in Alaska was the culprit. Either way, hopefully they're in my mail tomorrow like promised
smile.gif

ALCS

^^^ I feel you on that. The only reason I havent ordered any is because I cannot stand the thought of a 6 week wait! lol

Originally Posted by alcstarheel

My UPS itinerary:

1zytv7p.jpg

I've never seen Natural Disaster on the schedule
laugh.gif

Looks like a volcano erupting in Alaska was the culprit. Either way, hopefully they're in my mail tomorrow like promised
smile.gif

ALCS

Wow... Natural Disaster. That's crazy...

Argh! The wait for my ID shipping info to come is killing me!!! (I've only been waiting about a week and a half)

I just got my ID's in. They only took about a little over 3 weeks from the day I ordered them to the day I received them. Tell me what you think...

That's the first time I've seen the reptile print kill the shoe. Leather would have been ill. But it's your money.

Back
Top Bottom