Nike Zoom Kobe IV ID Thread

Here's my Philippines inspired pair. Ordered May 10th, Arrived May 28th.
The only thing that bothers me is the Canyon Gold heel cup doesn't perfectly match the Canyon Gold Swoosh & KB Logo.
slnz1h.jpg

^ i didn't notice any difference in the sizing on my id's vs the GRs....they don't seem heavier or lighter either....

just ordered these the other day. they're pretty similar to the many other penny inspired id's. hope they turn out well.
2isi7ap.jpg

The grey will be almost black on the side panels (darker than pictured), cool design though.

Originally Posted by bijald0331

^^^i mean cmon performance on the court? im sure if you can dunk in gr's you can dunk in id's. people get too crazy over this court performance bs
Yeah really, if you can ball, you can ball.

That Filipino pair is amazing, I've been wanting to sit down and make a pair and you've provided the inspiration, gotta match the red Pac Man Knowsshirt though.

Originally Posted by bijald0331

^^^i mean cmon performance on the court? im sure if you can dunk in gr's you can dunk in id's. people get too crazy over this court performance bs

There's TONS of reports of minor differences between the ID's and official releases. If you play basketball on a daily basis you would def. appreciatemy question a bit more. Right on the nike id website theres a very in depth review of how the id's are a bit heavier than the originals. I mean havingyour pick on style/color is great, but if it sacrifices weight, I'll stick w/ the mainstream releases.

my newest id... the grey really came out much darker than i thought it would be, but the whole thing turned out to be not to bad i would say

mtl94o.jpg

inspired by the Cavs color

i hope the navy was more darker but it still looks alright

i tried lots of variations with Canyon Gold, Midnight Navy, Var. Red, White but this is the best one imo

any suggestions for a better combination?

o i forgot to change the laces ill put Var. Red laces

Hey guys need your opinions on either of these:

Option 1:

365930898.jpg

365930903.jpg

Option 2:

365930907.jpg

365930906.jpg

Option 3:

365930928.jpg

365930913.jpg

Btw the diff bet option 1 and 2 is that the heel counter and collar lining in option 1 is white/silver while in option 2 its delsol/yellow. thanks as alwaysNT.

Option 2.

I don't ball, but I ordered my iD's, and I just hope the sizing isn't whacky, due to these being a custom made shoe.

Pics will follow.

2aMiJr3 -
Nice IDs, I was thinking the same idea
could we get more pictures maybe?
how does the grey on the flywire panel match to the toe and tongue?

Oh and does anyone know if I can use my voucher on IDs?

Back
Top Bottom