Nike Zoom Kobe IV ID Thread

Originally Posted by BostonThreeParty

what is the difference between varsity red and chile red?
varsity red is more of a true red while chile red is more of a pastel red. hope that helps.

pretty happy about how these came out.

fdvi3n.jpg

5b8mix.jpg

ruu2rm.jpg

inspired, in a way, by these...

2i96r75.jpg

Originally Posted by bull3t

Originally Posted by BostonThreeParty

what is the difference between varsity red and chile red?
varsity red is more of a true red while chile red is more of a pastel red. hope that helps.

so the Chile Red is more of a pop red very bright where Varsity is like Fire truck red?

on average...how long does the kobe id take from the date of ordering...i think i've reached the 1 month mark about now....i'm so nervous about themidnight navy color....hopefully its not wack

hmm...maybe if you og stated that they were inspired by a laker cw of the aj v. cause when you look at the 2 shoes, it's like apples and oranges oryou're mad color blind...one of the two.

^ c'mon man, whatd this turn into? pick on rockthismic thread? it is clearly stated, "inspired, IN A WAY, by these..." i.e. black midsole,partially clear sole, yellow lining with the purple to complete the lakers colors. i didn't design the ZKIV or the AJV models; they look nothing alike. itshould be clear to you geniuses that the inspiration was from the color blocking.

it is true that i was thinking "yeah why not post em in the thread, let me get some feedback (e-props or whatever)." ok fail on my part. but at theend of the day, I'm the one that's wearing them, period.

rockthisMIC, your swoosh colors came out good. The quality on the paint job is good too. My white swoosh with black outline came out bad. The person whopainted it sucked cause the black outline was all jagged and the white swoosh had a thin coat of paint cause it chipped after like 5 wears.

Thanks for all the comments for my Philippines Flag inspired Kobe 4's.
happy.gif

Don't know if anyone noticed but there's four areas that are yellow, one area represents the Sun and the other three areas represent the three stars.

I have a question. Im gonna do a pair for work (fed-ex) I cant decide on reptile or synthetic. Which one holds up better from creasing?? im gonna do somerenderings and hopefully i can get some feedback from you guys. thanks

Im always doggin on the Filipino designs, because it usualy just looks bad.
but,

dalyte1's design looks good. Thats the right way to do it.

Back
Top Bottom