Nike Zoom Kobe IV PROTRO (MORE IN 2023!!)

Now that the ZK IV DO NOT have full length zoom, will you still cop?

• Yes

Votes: 123 54.7%
  • No

Votes: 102 45.3%

• Total voters
Just stop by my local HoH today and saw a bunch sizes of the draft day 4s back in stock, for sure those are returns after peps found out about these not having full lenght zoom:lol:

Nike just gonna let this pass over like the AJ15s. Were those readily available at outlets? These will sell regardless and they still make a profit. It's a sad reality, their first priority aren't the consumers. There's a next person that will buy something and they know you'll come back eventually.

Nike just gonna let this pass over like the AJ15s. Were those readily available at outlets? These will sell regardless and they still make a profit. It's a sad reality, their first priority aren't the consumers. There's a next person that will buy something and they know you'll come back eventually.
What happened with those again? They didn't have zoom and everyone was trying to get a voucher right lol

Curious maybe PE’s have full length zoom air and the consumer pair is a dud.

Here's a segment taken from this article: http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/...-went-wrong-pg-25-shoe-zion-williamson-injury

"However, all shoe brands will custom-make models for NBA players that require more support or other modifications. Joel Embiid, who wears Under Armour, requires added collar foam and padding for comfort, along with added reinforcement layers in the forefoot for lateral support."

I would guess forefoot or full length Zoom.

Got a 20 percent off code and free next day air code for the ordeal from yesterday when the chat rep said they still had full length zoom. Sometimes it pays to knowingly ask the wrong people haha.

Gonna return these after I wear the hell out of them. Ain’t nothing to Nike so f it.

Here's a segment taken from this article: http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/...-went-wrong-pg-25-shoe-zion-williamson-injury

"However, all shoe brands will custom-make models for NBA players that require more support or other modifications. Joel Embiid, who wears Under Armour, requires added collar foam and padding for comfort, along with added reinforcement layers in the forefoot for lateral support."

I would guess forefoot or full length Zoom.

Definitely understand this, it was brought to my attention a week ago the kyrie 5 pe has some sort of plastic shank plate underneath the soul that not found in regular retail consumer kyrie 5.

Nike needs to open up Nike ID basketball not only to cosmetic changes but internal customization. I’ll glad pay more for full length zoom air oppose to changing up a colorway.

Hopefully they take notes and fix this problem cause this bad press for them going forward.

Definitely understand this, it was brought to my attention a week ago the kyrie 5 pe has some sort of plastic shank plate underneath the soul that not found in regular retail consumer kyrie 5.

Nike needs to open up Nike ID basketball not only to cosmetic changes but internal customization. I’ll glad pay more for full length zoom air oppose to changing up a colorway.

Hopefully they take notes and fix this problem cause this bad press for them going forward.

The Kobe 8s has something similar, as did the 7s, where you could choose a zoom insert, a full length lunar insert, etc. I don’t know how it would affect their production lines and margins, but being able to add heel zoom into the Kylie 5 would be dope.

Sadly I think ID/“Nike By You” is moving away from this... there don’t seem to be many shoes offering these type of design choices. Even the color/material choices are way more limited in general

Not surprised that PE's had added support or better materials that catered to that specific athlete.

Back
Top Bottom