Nike Zoom Kobe IV PROTRO (MORE IN 2023!!)

Now that the ZK IV DO NOT have full length zoom, will you still cop?

• Yes

Votes: 123 54.7%
  • No

Votes: 102 45.3%

• Total voters
Definitely understand this, it was brought to my attention a week ago the kyrie 5 pe has some sort of plastic shank plate underneath the soul that not found in regular retail consumer kyrie 5.

Nike needs to open up Nike ID basketball not only to cosmetic changes but internal customization. I’ll glad pay more for full length zoom air oppose to changing up a colorway.

Hopefully they take notes and fix this problem cause this bad press for them going forward.

I remember I paid $20 extra for the full length zoom insert on the Kobe 11 NIKEID

Definitely understand this, it was brought to my attention a week ago the kyrie 5 pe has some sort of plastic shank plate underneath the soul that not found in regular retail consumer kyrie 5.

Nike needs to open up Nike ID basketball not only to cosmetic changes but internal customization. I’ll glad pay more for full length zoom air oppose to changing up a colorway.

Hopefully they take notes and fix this problem cause this bad press for them going forward.
Yeah, once a player becomes injured, especially with Kyrie having screws in his knee, the sneaker company must adjust the shoes specifically for his gait, and placing support where he needs it. Full length zoom would be dangerous for someone with Kyrie's injury history, as he needs more stability than bounce.

Here's a segment taken from this article: http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/...-went-wrong-pg-25-shoe-zion-williamson-injury

"However, all shoe brands will custom-make models for NBA players that require more support or other modifications. Joel Embiid, who wears Under Armour, requires added collar foam and padding for comfort, along with added reinforcement layers in the forefoot for lateral support."

I would guess forefoot or full length Zoom.

I remember Kyrie's Kyrie 1 had extra forefoot Zoom for his shoes he played on court.

Nike needs to redeem themselves by dropping the price on the other colorways. No way should they stay $175 with the minimal upgrade especially after getting bagged like this.

im actually cool with the real insole setup esp if the price is right

but damn nike...why you gotta lie? smfh

EE0823C6-0896-4A7C-8714-1C36015440AA.jpeg
Really?

what's up with Kyrie's and PG's only having a zoom bag in the forefoot? Nike's way of "cost-cutting"?

It’s because the current “sneaker head” generation could care less about tech and more about posting on social media... that is why Nike does this. Because people will buy the shoes anyway. They will alienate a small percentage of consumers that know better bit the majority of the public doesn’t know and if they do know they don’t care

What do you mean by extra - like there's two zoom units in the forefoot? Because the Kyrie 1s I played in came with a forefoot zoom unit and nothing in the heel.

From what I recall, the people commenting on the pics said the forefoot zoom unit covered a wider area.

what's up with Kyrie's and PG's only having a zoom bag in the forefoot? Nike's way of "cost-cutting"?
It’s because the current “sneaker head” generation could care less about tech and more about posting on social media... that is why Nike does this. Because people will buy the shoes anyway. They will alienate a small percentage of consumers that know better bit the majority of the public doesn’t know and if they do know they don’t care
Naw it’s not that. It’s an option of preference in setup. There’s shoes with zoom in the front only, back only, full zoom with a single bag, full zoom with 2 bags, zoom with react, etc. it’s juat another choice

Still confused how sizes are gone on FTL but haven’t been able to add via browser or app the last day and a half :lol:

Alright

Back
Top Bottom