Nike Zoom Kobe IV PROTRO (MORE IN 2023!!)

Now that the ZK IV DO NOT have full length zoom, will you still cop?

• Yes

Votes: 123 54.7%
  • No

Votes: 102 45.3%

• Total voters
I know there of those of you that hate reading something like the foregoing, but, if you’re a real Sneaker Head, you should be happy for a fellow Sneaker Head. With that disclaimer out the way:

These will be my 3rd Black Mamba IV to add to the collection. And with the whole pack drop, I’m sure undefeated will be selling packs as well, gotta scoop a pack if they do. I’ll be wearing my La Brea Protro 1s if anyone else is going to be there 🐍🖤
C7EC3AE3-383E-4281-A9C1-3E6A02BE8B00.png

dont care how many you got as long as you’re not buying them to sell for 2x/3x

You're the one boasting on a message board about copping a 3rd limited edition shoe, yet I'm the kid...
It’s a sneaker board/forum. Where else do you discuss what you have? Dude. LMFAO. I mean seriously?

I wonder how you would’ve been in the early era of NT where everyone took pride in having multiples. “One to stock one to rock”.
Enjoy you night kid.

It’s a sneaker board/forum. Where else do you discuss what you have? Dude. LMFAO. I mean seriously?

I wonder how you would’ve been in the early era of NT where everyone took pride in having multiples. “One to stock one to rock”.
Enjoy you night kid.

The whole "one to rock, one to stock" was always corny.

Boasting about having multiples of one shoe that plenty of other people actually want to buy & wear is corny.

Have fun making internet strangers "jealous & envious" :emoji_thumbsup:

Boasting about having multiples of one shoe that plenty of other people actually want to buy & wear is corny.

If you get jealous and envious then that’s a YOU problem. Enjoy ya night kid.

I think he meant 3rd pair of the pack not 3rd pair of the same color. I'm all for people trying to collect the entire collection.
I can't hate on anybody who collects Kobes to wear. Those who buy em just to sell em can suck a fat one.

I think he meant 3rd pair of the pack not 3rd pair of the same color.
I can't hate on anybody who collects Kobes to wear. Those who buy em just to sell em can suck a fat one.
No. It’s my third pair. I’m a Kobe fan so I went for all Kobe’s prior to his passing, including these Mambas. I hit two on SNKRS. I don’t need to hide what I’ve hit. I’m an effin sneaker head.

So he had double before Kobe died, i’m assuming.
And wants another at retail.
and y’all are mad? because

As long as he’s keeping them i don’t see a problem. (especially now because they probably would’ve gone to some flipping them)

Good thing Lewi ain’t as active on here anymore. Y’all would be SLANDERING HIM LEFT AND RIGHT. (but he’s genuinely collecting them)

Back
Top Bottom