Nike Zoom Kobe IV PROTRO (MORE IN 2023!!)

Now that the ZK IV DO NOT have full length zoom, will you still cop?

• Yes

Votes: 123 54.7%
  • No

Votes: 102 45.3%

• Total voters
I appreciate you guys above thank you. Yes these are personal, and I will never sell my Kobe’s. Like I said above, I am from LA. Kobe means more to this city and us that were born here more than a lot of people can understand.

I don’t understand the hate but I’m having a good day, got my first vaccine dose and I hit a pair of Kobe’s. Today’s a good day, hope y’all had one as well 🖤🐍

Why not just say you hit on SNKRS? Don’t get why he said we should be happy for him then says it’s his 3rd pair! That’s some 🤡🤡🤡 sh**

yes I payed resale for the whole pack and the black pair but right around retail!

dudes that post like that in here will always get hate bc majority of us take nothing but Ls for Kobe releases!

Why not just say you hit on SNKRS? Don’t get why he said we should be happy for him then says it’s his 3rd pair! That’s some 🤡🤡🤡 sh**

yes I payed resale for the whole pack and the black pair but right around retail!

dudes that post like that in here will always get hate bc majority of us take nothing but Ls for Kobe releases!

because clowns like you can’t celebrate sneaker heads hitting, so I tried to put a disclaimer specifically for you folks that live with that hate in your blood, which at least you acknowledge.
Good luck to ya! I’m not changing how I post here so get used to getting mad.

because clowns like you can’t celebrate sneaker heads hitting, so I tried to put a disclaimer specifically for you folks that live with that hate in your blood, which at least you acknowledge.
Good luck to ya! I’m not changing how I post here so get used to getting mad.
Make sure you post all 3 pairs too 🤣🤣🤣

That’s why NikeTalk has that ignore button 🤡

I appreciate you guys above thank you. Yes these are personal, and I will never sell my Kobe’s. Like I said above, I am from LA. Kobe means more to this city and us that were born here more than a lot of people can understand.

I don’t understand the hate but I’m having a good day, got my first vaccine dose and I hit a pair of Kobe’s. Today’s a good day, hope y’all had one as well 🖤🐍
I see no problem with it. 🤷‍♂️

The bottom line, you were meant to have 3 pairs. Congrats.

We are all taking L’s after his death because the demand is a lot higher, obviously

Wasn’t there a guy in here for the drop (originally) that had like multiples of the individuals joints, to keep abs trade for other pairs. (If i remember correctly Purp/Black were the most sought after, Teal in 3 Orange/Green were “trash”) And no one cared because they were all for him to keep/trade.
The chaos’ were probably one of the hardest GR’s of the 5 line
No one was taking this many L’s on kobe’s before his death.

Had he copped 3 pairs at the resale price, assuming he’s a 10.5 here is 400-450. We’d be calling him crazy because he dropped that much.

It sounds like he’s doing it because he loves kobe and wants pairs to wear and remember kobe by.
I think any of us would do the same, if it were me and i had the opportunity to be another grinch at retail you damn right i’m doing it.

PS hopefully the same “trick” i used last time still works for this go around for the greens The purples need to come home to me

Last edited:
I’ll be at a computer for work so I guess I’ll give a try. I don’t even care for which color but I’ll try. As long I don’t have to open up SNKRS for these :smh:

It will be either a restock or they will present their VI collab!
Was I the first person to guess correctly what would happen today? Maybe I deserve a IV UNDFTD pair for that 😃, I am still trying to get the teal pair, have the Suns and Black Mamba version. Will try my best! Shameless self quoting by the way! Stay positive people, the topic is too sensitive for UNDFTD to do something wrong!

The whole "one to rock, one to stock" was always corny.

Boasting about having multiples of one shoe that plenty of other people actually want to buy & wear is corny.

Have fun making internet strangers "jealous & envious" :emoji_thumbsup:

sheesh
1617373419685.gif

Back
Top Bottom