Nike Zoom Kobe IV PROTRO (MORE IN 2023!!)

Now that the ZK IV DO NOT have full length zoom, will you still cop?

• Yes

Votes: 123 54.7%
  • No

Votes: 102 45.3%

• Total voters
I’ve live here in NYC for most of my life and entered triple digits worth of SNKRS pass, I can count on 2 finger of how many times I hit lol. You’re not missing much with SNKRS pass.
It is crazy though how they can't just have them at Soho and Innovation stores and have it be first come first serve.... pretty sure they could manage and set things in place for control. But I guess it speaks to generating hype along with whatever the production numbers are

Some believe these numbers some don't

Put me in the group of folks who don’t believe. Especially after this reverse grinch foolishness. Talking about 40k shock drop, 60k EA, and 240k release day, to have so many L’s and people doubling up on the same account.

Just can’t see a billion dollar company leaving this type of loophole to see loaded numbers with what you would think would be top programmers and cybersecurity people on the payroll.

But people want to put it out there for e-props which is apparently a heck of a drug.

Put me in the group of folks who don’t believe. Especially after this reverse grinch foolishness. Talking about 40k shock drop, 60k EA, and 240k release day, to have so many L’s and people doubling up on the same account.

Just can’t see a billion dollar company leaving this type of loophole to see loaded numbers with what you would think would be top programmers and cybersecurity people on the payroll.

But people want to put it out there for e-props which is apparently a heck of a drug.

Yeah I hear you. I don't put too much into them I just share what I see.

It's a dope jacket but no way I would pay 824 for it.

I don't know how limited it is, but I would be surprised if it sells out.

Nobody is paying resale for that.

It's a dope jacket but no way I would pay 824 for it.

I don't know how limited it is, but I would be surprised if it sells out.

Nobody is paying resale for that.
It's gonna be limited. Let's play a game and just guess how many gonna be on snkrs. Nothing max of 100 in the most produced size

Back
Top Bottom